46

Taehyung is Jungkook's alpha and little. He invited his friend Hoseok over. Hoseok: hi uncle Kookie. Jungkook: hi hoseok. Tae hyung asked me to come pick you up. You ready to have fun? Hoseok: yes. Taehyung: hoseokie! Hoseok: hi TaeTae. I missed you. Taehyung: I missed you too. I wanna tell you something. Hoseok: what is it? Taehyung: my daddy touches my tiger down here. Does your daddy touch yours too? Hoseok: sorry but thats personal stuff. My daddy doesn't like when I tell people our business. Taehyung: but im your friend. Pwease tell me. Hoseok: no. (He runs to Jungkook's and told him what Taehyung said and did. Jung Kook was boiling in anger). Jungkook: okay٫ can you stay in here while I talk to Taehyung? Hoseok: okay. Jungkook: Kim Taehyung! Taehyung: yes daddy? Jungkook: dont "yes daddy?" me. Why did you tell Hoseok our business? you know your not supposed to tell anyone that. And did you do something else he didnt tell me? Taehyung: I showed my tiger down there. (Thats it. Jung Kook was mad so he grabbed Taehyung's arm harshly and dragged him to the room). Jungkook: after Hoseok leaves you know what's gonna happen. Taehyung: no daddy please. Im sorry. Please dont punish me. Jungkook: those puppy eyes wont work on me this time Taehyung. Im not letting this slide. (Jungkook left and Taehyung cried in the blankets. He knew he shouldn't have did that). Jungkook: Yoongi you might have to come get Hoseok. Yoongi: why what happened? Jungkook: Taehyung showed him his private part and asked Hoseok to tell him what you guys do. Hoseok told me he didnt want to tell Taehyung but Taehyung kept forcing him to. Can you come get him? I have to punish Taehyung for his actions. Yoongi: im on my way.

The next chapter is Taehyung's punishment so be prepared.