Chapter 110

So after the incident with Jungkook's ex girlfriend things turned out great. Taehyung apologized for accusing Jungkook of cheating on him. Taehyung: I'm sorry for accusing you without listening to what you had to say. I was just so mad that I let my anger get the best of me and I didn't listen to you. Jungkook: I'm not mad at you. But I will admit that I'm hurt from your words last night. I didn't think I would get accused or insulted by my own boyfriend who has always shown me love. Taehyung: I know. And I was so stupid for believing my liar of a friend who care about nobody but herself. Jungkook: Wait your friend told you that lie? Taehyung: Yeah. She's always been jealous of me because i has the hottest boyfriend of all. Jungkook: Oh please you always know how to make me flutter. I'm a blushing peach. Taehyung: Mmh you're my blushing peach. Now come over here and let me have a taste of them cheeks.

Sorry for the short chapter again. I'm just in a really tough situation right now and I'm not even joking. And please, if there's a certain chapter you don't like in my book then please tell me politely. But don't comment mean things. This is my first time making it up this high. And id hate to delete my account because I have some friends on here who are also BTS ARMY. So please don't comment rude things. Love you guys💜💙.