Chapter eight

"Kook, I heard what Taehyung's mom did. Is he okay?" Hoseok asked. Jungkook smiled. "Yeah he's okay. Just me seeing him so terrified makes my heart hurt because it makes me think he's scared of me." "Oh Jungkook. He isn't scared of you. The one he's terrified of is Jimin." Jungkook got confused. Why would he be afraid of his own best friend? "Why do you say that? Aren't they best friends? Soulmates?" "Yeah. But Jimin did something that made Taehyung scared." "Bear, what's wrong? Why do you keep moving away from me?" "What's going on? Why is he in the corner?" "Well, I came in here to take Taehyung to your room, he suddenly got scared and started screaming. I don't know why. Then when I tried to grab his wrist he saw my arm and started screaming louder." Jimin explained. Jungkook saw the scars on Jimin's arms. "It's the scars Jimin." Jimin looked at thin. "What?" "He's scared of scars. Which means when he sees them he gets scared. He did that with me." Jungkook explained. Jimin felt heart broken that his best friend/soulmate is afraid of him because of his scars. He ran upstairs and locked the door, crying in pain. "What happened? Why did he suddenly run upstairs and cry?" Jungkook asked. "I don't know. How about you go upstairs and check on him. I'll stay down here with Taehyung." Hoseok said. Jungkook then kissed Taehyung's forehead and ran upstairs to Jimin's room. "Chim? Chim why are you crying?" Jungkook asked. Jimin didn't answer. "Open the door Jimin. I wanna talk to you." Jungkook said. Jimin unlocked the door and opened it, revealing his condition. His teary eyes, red nose and tear stained cheeks. "Why are you crying Jimin? Is it because of something I said?" Jungkook asked in a soft voice. Jimin shook his head and wiped his nose. "I'm crying because it hurts me to find out that my best friend/soulmate is afraid of me. I didn't know that the scars I had on my body scared him. I thought it was something else." Jimin explained crying harder. Jungkook hugged Jimin. "It's okay hyung. Im sure he'll get over it soon." Jungkook said. Soon there was a soft knock on door. It then opened revealing Taehyung. "Jiminie?" Taehyung called. Jimin looked up and saw Taehyung. He was about to hug him when he remembered the reason why this is happening. Taehyung saw this and bent down and hugged Jimin. "Im sorry Jiminie. Im not afraid of you anymore. Can you stop crying now?" Taehyung said. Jimin broke the hug and wiped his tears. "See? Taehyung would do anything to stop you from crying? Right baby?" "Yes that's right Kookie. Can I stay in here with Jiminie for a bit?" Jungkook chuckled softly and ruffled Taehyung's hair. "Of course baby. Call me if you need anything okay?"