Part161

The only reason Jungkook has been very silent is because he said he's been trying to keep up on work. But it's actually because he's setting up a surprise for Taehyung. He just doesn't know yet. "So, how has your job been going lately?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook smiled. "It's been going good. I made over $70,000 a week. But other than that my job has been doing good. How has your day been love?" Jungkook responded. Taehyung blushed at the nickname and question. "My day has been going well Kookie, thank you for asking." Taehyung replied to Jungkook's question. He placed a kiss on Jungkook's hand with a blush. Jungkook cooed at the boy's cuteness. "You're so cute baby. You know that?" Jungkook spoke, making Taehyung blush and squirm in shyness. Jungkook chuckled and pecked his lips before going to open the door. "Hello, is there a boy named Kim Taehyung here?" The unknown person asked. Taehyung was confused as to why the unknown person was asking for him. "Ah yes he is. Why are you asking?" Jungkook answered back. The unknown person smiled softly before giving him an envelope. "Then please give this to him. This is his monthly pay check or showing up on time every day." The unknown person said. Jungkook took the envelope and smiled back waving before closing the door. Taehyung appeared. "What is that?" He asked. "It's an envelope. Your manager sent it. It's your monthly pay check. Open it and see how much you have." Jungkook said, handing Taehyung the envelope. Taehyung took he envelope and opened  it. His eyes widened in happiness. "How much is it baby?" Jungkook asked in a worried tone. "There is $54678,0000000 in here! That's how much I have!" Taehyung replied excitedly. Jungkook smiled. He loved seeing his baby so happy. "I'm so proud of you baby." Jungkook said. He hugged Taehyung pressing a kiss on his head.