Months and Siblings

Ok

Ok. So my favorite months would have to be April or December

April I always have the most fun times in. Nice weather too. It's definitely one of those months where you don't feel so much stress. And December is always fun. Not just because of Christmas. But it's also the start of winter. I like Winter. Also December is how M x C got created. So yeah

My birthday is on July 30th

Ok campers your response

4: Yeah my entire family is all my siblings. There's 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 that take care of me. There's also 1, 3, and 10. But they're barely around much.

MePhone4: I did have some siblings. I had three older ones. But they're all dead, so I never got to meet them. Then you have 4s who was trying to catch me to take me to my creator. 5 was also another brother I met, but he basically hurt the kids I had to deal with. Only acceptable ones I can say are MePad and of course, LB is my sister now. So yeah.

Gold Ingot: Ugh. I have three older ones. Silver, Bronze, and Platinum. It's a pain being the youngest one.

Oodle: I don't know if I can call them siblings. But my guardian is my mentor, Master Silhouette. And he has a bunch of students on his hands. They could be my siblings.

Paint Palette: Yeah the rest of us are an old child

Burger King: Yeah bitch. Do you really think I would want a fuckheads for a sibling. That means I won't get to takeover as King!!

Computer: I like being the only child. Nobody gets my momma but me!!

Crayon Box: Yeah my parents thought I was a handful enough for them. But hey, I can consider MePhone my little bro. Right doofus!

MePhone4: You got it big sis.