Back To The Questions Let's Go

MePhone4: Hello everyone. I was told I have a question that someone asked me. So let's look at the question.

MePhone4: Well I still haven't forgotten about what CB and GI did to me

MePhone4: Well I still haven't forgotten about what CB and GI did to me. I'm not as uncomfortable with it as I did before since I am able to talk to both of them without getting a panic attack. But even though I still need some time to forgive them, I do see the development both of them have grown. I've actually had a good time with Chocolate Bar when it came to our winter break. And I like Gold Ingot too. Even though he sort of uses me to mess with Computer sometimes.

Note: This will actually be something I go back to later on in season 5

Now to answer the map of the camp. Not much has changed. When it came to the new campers, most of them were able to fit in some of the remaining cabins. Since there have been times where certain cabins had only two campers. Such as with BK and Airy where they were the only ones in their cabins for season 1-3. But now they have to share with Mickey and DDL. Same can go for any other cabin. And well the girls only share one cabin since the announcer can't pay for more cabins.

I would say the gift shop is right by the entrance to the cabin and the baseball field is in the open field behind the camp.

TY for these questions. Feel free to ask some more later on.