Character Introductions

Lime Chiffon/Red Mystic Ranger

The bookworm of the Berry Besties and the main protagonist of this spinoff, Lime is a sweet and friendly girl

The bookworm of the Berry Besties and the main protagonist of this spinoff, Lime is a sweet and friendly girl. She is seen as the brainy, intelligent and bookish team member. She loves mysteries, and is eager to solve any. She owns a Sherlock Holmes style hat and claims she knows everything about solving a mystery case because she reads a lot of Apricot Christie books. Lime is also very into fashion. She strongly belives that you cannot go out to a nice restaurant without being dressed in the proper dress code. This influence is probably from her dad, who is also a popular fashion designer. She also has a tendency to be loud and get manic in small bursts when she is excited about something. Other times she is usually more calm and composed.

As the Red Mystic Ranger, she controls the Fire element and is gifted with the ancient soul of a Phoenix. Her Magistaff is able to transform into a sword known as the Fire Sword. Her roll call is "Forceful is Fire! Red Mystic Ranger!"

Orange Blossom/Yellow Mystic Ranger

A bold, brave, daring girl who is seen as a tomboy

A bold, brave, daring girl who is seen as a tomboy., and is also the oldest member of the Berries. She loves competition and games, although the latter point doesn't really make her a threat to Strawberry'sbusiness, as she and Strawberry are close friends. Orange is also quick to help those she's friends with, as seen at the time when Strawberry sells out and starts to regret what she's done because of the "Bye-bye, Berry!" thing that Raspberry Tart mentioned. She is very helpful and selfless, and is very protective of her friends in the Berry Besties, particularly Strawberry and Lemon.
As the Yellow Mystic Ranger, she controls the Lightning element and is gifted with the ancient soul of a Garuda. Her Magistaff is able to transform into a bow and arrow known as the Lightning Crossbow. Her roll call is "Fast is Lightning! Yellow Mystic Ranger!"

Blueberry Muffin/Blue Mystic Ranger

The youngest member of the Berry Besties who is seen to be the nicest and kindest of the team, but will lose her cool when she is angered enough

The youngest member of the Berry Besties who is seen to be the nicest and kindest of the team, but will lose her cool when she is angered enough. She is portrayed to be a spiritual girl who can be rather dumb sometimes. She loves to mix weird flavors in her ice cream cart which her friends think taste gross. Blueberry is also seen to be someone who believes in new age esoterica, like reading auras and prone to incoherent ramblings. She has an interest in ghosts which has driven her to meet Jay Quincy Cupcake. She also believes in the way of the universe and keeps mentioning it in various episodes.
As the Blue Mystic Ranger, she controls the Sea element and is gifted with the ancient soul of a Mermaid. Her Magistaff is able to produce spouts of water coming out from the ground. Her roll call is "Bluish is the Sea! Blue Mystic Ranger!"

Lemon Meringue/Green Mystic Ranger

A  snarky and mischevious mechanic

A snarky and mischevious mechanic. Lemon is a wacky, antisocial, goggle-wearing genius who is a person of few words and seems stoic, but then again acts energetic sometimes, especially when she talks about her inventions. When it gets to her inventions she can go into a crazy state that pops up every now and then, with actions ranging from eating a cupcake that was sprinkled with cat food, to putting on a fake evil grin as well as cackle an evil laugh whenever she comes up with new ideas.. She hates the color pink, as well as being hugged. She also is shown to have a fear of public speaking.
As the Green Mystic Ranger, she controls the Tree element and is gifted with the ancient soul of a Minotaur. Her Magistaff is able to transform into a axe known as the Tree Axe. Her roll call is "Strong is a Tree! Green Mystic Ranger!"

Strawberry Shortcake/Pink Mystic Ranger

A cheerful and  optimistic girl from Berriville who is also a aspiring young baker who moved out into Big Apple City to achieve her goal of wanting to become the world's best baker

A cheerful and optimistic girl from Berriville who is also a aspiring young baker who moved out into Big Apple City to achieve her goal of wanting to become the world's best baker. She's seen as energetic, hyper, giggly, and perky quirky and fun. However, she is still good at baking. She also has an apparent fetish for puns. She's girly but not afraid to be tough. She works really hard and her energy helps keep her on her feet. She tends to squeal in a high pitch when she gets excited and also say catchphrases like "Hot cross buns!" And "Urgh! Fiddle Faddle!"
As the Pink Mystic Ranger, she controls the Wind element and is gifted with the ancient soul of a Fairy. Her Magistaff is able to give her butterfly wings as well as the ability to produce fairy dust. Her roll call is "Ever-changin is the Wind! Pink Mystic Ranger!"