✭ Prologue ✭

~⋆✭⋆~

~⋆✭⋆~

⋆A strange meeting ⋆

~⋆✭⋆~

'This is not death, Is it?'

'God loved me so much, but not enough to set me free.'

Oh, poor child, at the young age of fifteen, such a painful fate strikes her.

'My body feels ... heavier.'

'Am I in the so-called purgatory?'

'Everything burns but it doesn't feel like living or suffering in hell.'

Soft sobs lives her eyes.

She wanted freedom so much but when you get it you feel your new wings on fire.

'I am sorry Mother, but your God doesn't love any of us enough to help.'

Freedom wasn't an option

A man approaches to her, and the soft yet mischievous gaze is laid upon the unfortunate soul.

"I can take you to where you will be happy"

"Don't lie to me, I bet you are with the ones that think that I am demonic"

"a caged bird is what you may have been but paths can change"

"my wings are burning, there is no hope for me, soon I will be turned to ash"

"I can give your wings back, but you will have to purge loyalty to my lord"

"I rather BURN than give myself to the lord again!"

"He is not the lord you have been praying to, he is the prince of the underworld"

"You want me to be caged to another entitled lord...you must be kidding!"
"I am not, but you are being eaten by the fire quite quickly, it's your choice after all.."

The flames grow hotter and you feel yourself slipping away. The man's offer seems like the only way to escape the pain. You nod your head in agreement, and he takes you by the hand. As you're whisked away, you can't help but wonder if you've just made a deal with the devil himself.

~⋆✭⋆~

'Where am I?'

I find myself in a spacious king-size bed. Some curtains held by the ceiling gently hug the shape of the bed, I bend and pull aside a curtain so I can see where I am. A big bedroom with fancy wallpaper, a carpet in the shape of a circle, with a large desk and a chair...Besides those ..it's kinda empty.

'All I can remember is how I was burning ,ma man came to my rescue...oh no, no

not again

not again...

NOT AGAIN!

I have to give my life to a God again, I never learn my lesson, this is what brought me to this situation in the first place!'