✭ Chapter 4 ✭

~⋆✭⋆~

~⋆✭⋆~

⋆ Mochi ⋆

~⋆✭⋆~

The butler continues his lesson while observing your tired aura. He continues nonetheless, but as he goes on and on he can't shake the feeling that you may not be fully listening to him, so he stops for a moment to look at you, you take note of the sudden silence and make direct eye contact with him, which you can't lie, is always so terrifying.

Is not that Barbatos is a demon, well at least that's not the full reason, but he doesn't show much emotion, it feels like he understands everyone that much, his ego won't let anybody else understand him even a little bit.
PLUS, HE SAID HE WILL KILL YOU, maybe he lied, but he is creepy as hell, not creepy, right up uncanny valley type of shit.

If the prince is the same, might as well kys, because you felt every little cell in your body dying from staying a week with this green-eyed demon, an entire life with a creepypasta prince is ... not worth it.

Just thinking about this makes you move in your chair a little, very noticeable, because of your big wings and figure.

Barbatos, ever perceptive, notices the weariness in your eyes and the slouch in your posture. With a hint of concern in his voice, almost unnoticeable for most, but very to Bob and Rose who knew their boss for quite some time, he suggests, "Y/n, it seems like you could use a break. How about we take a little time to do something different? I suggest we make some food together to help you relax a little for a while."

Surprised by his unexpected offer, you look up at Barbatos and find a faint smile tugging at the corners of his lips. It's rare to see him offering a moment of respite, and you feel a flicker of gratitude in your heart.

BUT HELL NAH, YOU DON'T WANNA "MAKE FOOD" WITH THIS MF, WHAT IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE MAIN COURSE TONIGHT????

MAYBE THIS IS A COVER-UP FOR A MURDER, A VERY TASTY MURDER, EVERYBODY LIKES CHICKEN WINGS-

He starts smiling so slightly and lets his head rest in his big hand and says, amused:

"Hmm? Quite nervous? You don't have to be, I wasn't thinking about making a chicken wing or anything.."

NO FUCKING WAY-

...

You follow Barbatos to the castle's well-equipped kitchen. The room is spacious, filled with an array of ingredients, utensils, and appliances. Barbatos is no stranger to culinary endeavors.

"This is the castle kitchen, if I am not mistaken, No.2 took you here on the second day, am I right?"He says restfully with a small smile tugging his lips

"Ah, yes he did, why?" How did he know? Did Bob tell him? Because I am pretty sure he said not to tell anybody that we snuck in that night for a midnight snack