💖|Prologue|💖

A girl is sitting on a bed on her wedding night which is very special for every girls but for her, its the stairs of her hell. Her face is covered with red colour viel. She is feeling extremely scared thinking about her wedding night not because of excitement but destiny which forces her to be in this situation. "I don't know what will happen today. Maybe it's the worst day of my life which I will never forget. Maybe I will loose my most precious thing. From the childhood, I have dreamt of having a peaceful life and mostly love. But now I think that is not in my destiny. I can't even believe that the person whom I love the most can do this with me. and now he married me forcefully but why? He doesn't love me anymore but trying to make my life hell by legally making me his.why? Why  bad things happen with me only?am I born to get hatred from my family and now from my husband? What I did in my past life that I couldn't even deserve love in this life?

I just want one thing and that is "love"which I didn't even get in my whole life instead I got hatred and fake love. God please save me from this person, atleast this time.I am just asking a small thing from you after this, I won't ask from you anything.

Note:
The girl is thinking all this in her mind.

Suddenly the door of the room opened. He entered into the room and closed the door then he started coming toward her. Her heart is beating very loudly with his each steps. He finally sits infront of her and took her hand which is very soft and there is mehendi in it. This is the first time, she is feeling disgusting when he is touching her hand. He was about to kiss on her hand, but she quickly removed her hand from his touch because now she feels uncomfortable when he touches her.

She quickly get up from the bed and was about to leave but again he hold her wrist tightly. She tried to get out of his hold but he is more stronger than her. He said "Now you cannot go anywhere my doll, you are only mine". I can't share you with anyone.

She turned around him and said as she was about to cry " what I did with you that you are doing this with me?".

He went toward her hold her waist tightly and said "you steal my heart".

Finally the prologue is out.

How was the prologue?
What happened next it will come in the chapter.
Please vote and comment if you like it.