Chapter 2

*Niall's POV*  

    I see Liam, looking off into the horizon. I sit there and gaze into his beauty. He looks back at me, almost sensing that I was staring. For a split second, I caught a glimpse of his eyes, the pools of soothing, melted chocolate. He looked at me with disgust, "What?"

    "Nothing, I was just looking at you. Sorry mate." I apologized.   

"Just stop whatever you're doing." he said, with a rude tone.  

    "Why do you hate me?" 

"Why did you deny in front of my face that anything ever happened?!" he shouted, his eyes full of regret. 

    "I was confused. I'm not confused anymore. I'm sorry." The words barely escaped my trembling lips. My eyes swelled up with tears as I choked on my words. 

"Okay. Not here, not now. Meet me at Nando's like before." he said as he got up and walked away. 

*Harry's POV* 

I know what everyone thinks about me. That I'm a 'goody-two-shoes', that I'm a loser, but actually, more girls are attracted to me than most jocks. I don't know how - or why - but these desperate hormonal girls all want something new. Unfortunately for them, I'm not going to provide them with that something. I have my eyes set on my best friend. 

*Niall's POV*

You're probably wondering what Liam was talking about. After we kissed, I was completely in love with him. Head over heels. At the time, I thought I was straight. I thought everyone got those gay thoughts. It turns out, everyone does, but no one really gets that far. No one overthinks it like we do, the ones that actually are gay. We've always been gay. Always.