Chapter 3

I hated writing that last chapter. It was like a weird way of introducing you into this book, I guess. It was a tentative write, so if it's bad, I hope it doesn't mess this whole story up. 

____________________________________________________________

*Liam's POV*     

    The cold breeze clasps my body and sends chills spiking up and down my body. My mind swirls in and out of control, I have no firm grasp onto reality. I don't know what to expect from that boy. They say these years define my life, like a sculptor, chiseling marble to make a statue. I finally arrive at Nando's after what seems like an eternity of silent, lonely walking.  I open the door languidly and step inside, welcomed by a warm climate and the smell of curly chips. I sit at that same small table, in that same secluded area as before.

*Zayn's POV*     

    My god, I wish I can hold Harry near me, and feel his warmth wash over me. Harry and I stroll slowly back over to the table.     

    "Where'd they go?" I hear a deep, slow, soothing voice break the sound of the wind. 

"They're probably out snogging in the parking lot." I say, grinning sheepishly.     

    "Let's go do the same?" It takes me a matter of milliseconds to comprehend those words. I'm confused as to whether or not he was joking. I still wonder if there's any feelings on his side, too.

*Louis' POV* 

    I sat secluded on the floor, my back against the wall, nose deep into a new hard-cover book I checked out from the library last week. I wore my striped shirt and suspenders tightly, and my skinny jeans wrapped my legs comfortably. I heard muffled voices and slow footsteps approach, and I subtly look up to see two boys walking together. One of them has big, brown curls resting upon his head, and two green, deep eyes stamped on his face. He wears a cheeky smile, and he is coated with the perfect shade of skin. I feel goose bumps creeping onto my arms and legs.

  *Harry's POV

    After asking Zayn to snog, I awaited his answer to decide whether or not I was joking. Then, in the awkward silence, I glance over at a boy sitting on the floor, staring deeply into a book - or was he looking at me? - while wearing outstanding clothes. He wore a tight-fitting striped shirt and suspenders held up his bright colored jeans. His chocolatey brown hair slightly draped onto his face, but it was mostly brushed to the side. I remembered his name . . . Lewis. That's not right . . . Louis! That's it! Louis!

*Niall's POV*

      I wait about 3 minutes after Liam walked away. I sat in the restroom now, contemplating different situations in my head. If I were to kiss him again, I can't deny it. The only reason I did it in the first place was because I actually wasn't sure whether it did happen or not. I'm debating on which approach to take. Maybe if I just go with the flow - no, that usually never works in these situations. I should start heading to Nando's. I walk out of the restroom and head out towards the restaurant.