Chapter 5

I'm back. 

Also, I need to know if you all want this story to be Niam x Larry, or Niam x Zarry. 

~~~~~~~

*Zayn's POV* 

I stood in that corner with Harry. 

It was such a comfortable silence that danced in the air. It wasn't awkward and that surprised me. Like when you're going for a midnight cruise and you're just looking at the city lights in that peaceful silence and you want it to last forever. 

I do want this to last forever. 

I want to be with Harry and I've made up my mind. 

"Harry?" I spoke, my voice sounding loud due to it breaking the silence. 

"Yeah?" Harry replied. His voice sounded so. . .comforting. Like he could just talk and talk and I could fall asleep listening to it. 

"I want to ask you something. But I'm scared that this is a huge misunderstanding and that you'll leave." I spoke to Harry with nerves and concern in my wavering voice. 

"Go ahead, Zayn. And you know that I'd never leave you. No matter what."

"I know. And, uh. . .here goes," I took a deep breath and I also prepped myself to speak, "I want to know if this means the same thing to you as it does to me. How we speak to each other, how we look at each other, how we act with each other. I want to know if it means something and I want to know if it's more than just a fun bromance." I spoke quickly. I may have studdered, but I couldn't bring myself to care. Right now, it's all about Harry. 

*Louis' POV* 

I still sat in this same corner, which I think is safe to say is mine, because no one else sits here and people have seen me sitting here on a regular basis. And I wonder where that boy went. 

That boy with the curls. And the boy with the perfect raven-colored quiff. 

I cannot tell you how many times I have seen the boy with the quiff. I have seen him around school many times and I have never uttered a single word to him. I have never, though, seen that boy with the curls. 

He's perfect. 

If I were to step out of my comfort zone, I'd want it to be for him. Because no one has ever made such an impression on me without even saying a word to me. No one. 

*Niall's POV* 

"It was, wasn't it?" I agreed. 

"Yeah. And if it was magical to you, too, I wonder what other feelings we share."

"Well, let's find out. I'll tell you how I feel about you. I'll tell you what I love about you." I said to Liam with sincerity and confidence, "I'm going to start at the top. Your hair. I love the way your hair is completely perfect in itself. No matter its length or style. I love the way it suits you so well and I love the way you love your hair. I love your eyes. I love your eyes so much, Liam. How they sparkle and how puffy they get when you cry. But I never want to see them in that way. Unless it's our wedding day. Your eyes make me want to hold you close and lie in bed with you. And we can be shirtless, so our skin can touch. And forget about the world together. Your ears are simply adorable. I think that people don't pay attention to every part of the body. Like the ears. I love how they contour and I cannot explain to you how they perfectly fit your head in some way, but they do. And it makes you perfect. Your nose. . . I just love it. Because of its shape and the way it felt on my cheek when we kissed. It felt good that it was on my cheek because that meant that your lips had to be on mine, and that's where I want them to be. And your lips. They're the two most amazing set of lips a human can possibly bare. They're plump and pink. They fit in between mine so perfectly and they seem to synchronize with mine so well that I think our lips should be together all the time, just like you and I should-"

*Third Person POV* 

Niall's voice suddenly broke off when Liam leaned in so elegantly and stole his voice by pressing his lips softly against Niall's. And Niall felt amazing. Liam felt proud that he can show people that he can kiss such a beautiful boy. But he couldn't bring himself to think about others at the moment. Liam pressed his hand to the back of Niall's neck and continued to kiss him. And Niall kissed back and it was slow. It was slow and graceful. It was also the most amazing kiss, even better than their first. But they won't admit it, because their first kiss was what brought them together.