🌱EP. One; A Practical Meeting

#𝘐𝘮𝘓𝘢𝘻𝘺𝘈𝘍 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧     𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

#𝘐𝘮𝘓𝘢𝘻𝘺𝘈𝘍 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘐 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵. :')

... Processing ...

...

...

...

...

... Locked and Loaded ...

𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵; 𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭_𝘋𝘢𝘺
(ᴬᵖᵖᵉᵃʳᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ ᴹᵃᵈᵉ; ᵁⁿˢᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ_ᴰᵃʸ || ᴰʳᵉᵃᵈᶠᵘˡ_ᴰᵃʸ || ᵃⁿᵈ ᴿᵃᵈⁱᵃⁿᵗ_ᴰᵃʸ)

⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆

"Your application has been reviewed and accepted... Please come to the [CITY]'s Headquarters to find further aid; you... Blah, blah, yada yada..."
       You disregard reading the rest of the letter, after all, it's all just repeating what you already know about this job.
       The important thing is that you got the job!

On your way to the HQ, you can't help but feel like today is the best day ever... Not just because you get to rank up within the Union, but everyone else seems to be bustling and enjoying the day as well.
       The sun rests high in the cloudy sky– slivers of the rarely seen blue are finally visible to those watching from the ground.
       Yep, it'd be hard to deny today hasn't been nearly perfect so far.

The front desk lady slaps some papers onto the desk; her mouth chewing and popping a wad of gum as she shuffles through paperwork.
       You grimace at the woman, but as she lifts her attention back to you, you quickly wipe off the look on your face as she hands you a leather belt, which you put over your right shoulder.
      "Follow me," she drags out the words in boredom as she gestures to you to follow after her.
       The two of you reach a door that blends into the rest of the wall– you were simply thinking about how weird it all was when she suddenly slams it shut and spins around, making you flinch.
       Without saying anything, she holds up the thickly padded, white suit a cleaner wears. It's neatly folded, and laying on top of it is the band everyone in the Union wears around their arm.
       That green circle... It's almost haunting, a random thing that's hard for you to get used to. Despite it being literally everywhere, that infamous circle feels like a bad omen at times.
       "Ya gonna take it or not?"
       Her displeased words grab your attention once more, and you let out a small hum as you take the outfit away from her.
       She starts walking back towards the desk, leaving you to stare at the cleaner outfit.
     "It's so heavy, they expect me to work in this?" You grumble under your breath, shifting your focus to the thick belt that hangs over your shoulder.
      On its various loops is a canteen, a mini first aid kit, a key-chain holding at least eleven keys, and an empty gun holster.
      Right, the gun... The one thing you were most excited for.
      Something to protect yourself with for once.