🌱EP. Three; Unstable Bread Tower

The Days Union vibes that classical music gives me is insane

... Processing ...

...

...

...

...

... Locked and Loaded ...

𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵; Unstable_Day
(ᴬᵖᵖᵉᵃʳᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ ᴹᵃᵈᵉ; ᴮᵉⁿᵉᵛᵒˡᵉⁿᵗ_ᴰᵃʸ)

⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆

A single gunshot echoes off the buildings, and as the smoke clears it reveals you standing there.
       As you lower your weapon, a look up hopefulness is on your face.
      There, down the alleyway, a [NIGHT] monster lies in a puddle of sicky, oily blood.
      "I did it..."
      Realization hits you, and you bounce up and down. "I really did it!"

It has been a whole week since the day you met Benevolent. His talk had really helped aspire you to keep it up at your job.
       Now it really has paid off... Your first kill, and a kill without second thoughts or falters.
      Just aim and pull the trigger.
      You find a pipe lying on the ground, which you pick up to poke the corpse with. One mistake you did not want to make is assuming the thing is dead.
      But luckily, it is... A clean shot right through the side of its head.
      Pulling a body bag out of your satchel along with a pair of long, black gloves, you get to heaving the thing into the disposable bag.
     Once the bag is zipped up and tied to your belt, you begin walking out of the alleyway– stopping once you're standing on the sidewalk.
     "Now to find a dumping site..." You trail off to yourself, reaching into your pocket to grab your small map.
     Unfolding it, you scan over it, ears listening to your surroundings.
     A growing thumping noise is heard, and you lift your head. Something running on all fours in this city never means anything good.
     You ready yourself for another monster, yet the noise of it running fades into the distance.
     "Huh, weird," you remark under your breath, turning your focus to mark the dumping site on the map.
     You carry on towards it, already annoyed by the heavy weight of the body you need to drag all the way there.

"Finally..."
      You pant after you manage to throw the body into the deep pit.
      Dusting your hands together as you swiftly walk away from it... It reeks after all.

Once you've returned to being surrounded by towering buildings, you feel your stomach grumble a hungry complaint.
      "Right, I need to tell Bene about this!"
       Going to the bakery is a win-win; food and someone to talk to!
       A sudden series of gunshots pop in the distance, the echo of them bounces off the walls. It sends an uneasy shiver down your spine due to how close the shots are to you.
      It could be one of two things; a Day operative killed someone or something, or a Night operative killed someone.
      Either way, you find yourself going the direction you believe the shots came from. This could make for a cool story depending on what you discover.
      A continuous bang of metal hitting the pavement comes from up ahead, and you creep through the shadows until you come to a dimly lit street.
      You've never been in this part of the city before– and after today you hope you never need to come back. It's way too dark, the perfect Scary and Acolyte conditions...
      Both, or one of the two, is who you expected yourself to see... Instead, he's neither.