🌱EP. Ten; A Scary Shadow Lingers

RUNNING FOR OUR LIVES YAYYY YABBDABBADOOOOO 🏃🏃🏃

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, WHICH IS INSANE... WE MADE IT Y'ALL 🥳🥳🥳

(Also yes, all the Days make an appearance, so keep that in mind.
🙏🙏)

... Processing ...
...
...
...
...
... Locked and Loaded ...

𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 running from 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵; Scary_Day
(ᴬᵖᵖᵉᵃʳᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ ᴹᵃᵈᵉ; ᴱᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ)

⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆✹°☆⭒❖°⭒°☆

"Sign.. here... And here, and-"
          The lady points from one line to the next.
          You scribble your signature down at lightning speed before slamming the pen down next to the paper– which makes the receptionist jump a bit.
          She then lifts her arm to point towards the staircase. "Walk to floor three."
          Your shoulders drop when hearing you have to walk to the third floor; but as you glance towards the singular elevator getting packed over and over by other gathering workers, you understand why she sent you on a different path.
          You stray away from the front desk and towards the stairwell– it twists upwards with barely any light guiding the way.
         "Who designed this..."
          You grumble under your breath as you begin your march, your left hand gripping onto the railing as you go.
          The entrance of floor two appears, with a loud ruckus happening. You stop to take a nosy peek at what's going on.
          More workers flock around the two operatives trying to fix the elevator.
          The one tinkering with the wires is who you instantly recognize as Practical, while the other is an operative you've never met before.
          Although, based on stories you've heard from other civilians, he always isn't the nicest, nor does he get along with Unstable.
         "This is what happens when ten stupid [CITIZENS] think they can cram themselves into a small box," he says as he whips around and points his mechanical arm at the civilians, "a box meant to hold [THREE] people at a time!"
         They all jolt at his angered tone, and you quietly slink back into the shadows of the staircase.
         Seeing that makes you understand the things you've heard about him even more.
         His irritated shouts continue as you make your way further up, until his voice fades to the point where you almost don't hear it anymore.
         Instead, voices up ahead of people coming down the stairs is what grabs your attention next.
         "Careful with those parts, now!"
         "AM BEING CAREFUL!"
         A clattering noise is heard along with the familiar voices of The Musician and Pilot.
         Turning the next corner is when you see them, and your sudden appearance makes Unstable jump in surprise and drop the box he was carrying.
         It falls towards you, and you throw your arms out to catch it before it hits the ground.
         Radiant lets out a relieved sigh, while Unstable laughs it off.
         "WOAH, GOOD AT CATCH!!" he exclaims as he takes it from you, and Radiant steps down a step to stand next to him.
        "Sorry about that," you tell them while lifting a hand to rub the back of your neck.
        Radiant waves his hand at you, before lifting it to give a heavy bonk to Unstable's head. "You're okay, this guy is in it for a scolding though," he says, gripping his whole hand over his friend's head.
         Unstable huffs, unable to do anything about it since he has to have both hands cradling the box.
         You snicker as your eyes fall to look at the package. "I'm assuming that's for the elevator?"
         They both nod, and Radiant lets Unstable go.
         "Yep, as requested by our dear [ENGINEER] and [MECHANIC]."
         "I don't want to hold you up, please continue," you say, stepping out of their way.
         Radiant tips his hat to you. "We'll talk more soon," he replies, earning a bouncy nod from Unstable.
         "YES YES, AND ARM WRESTLE LATER!"
         Arm wrestling with The Pilot sounds... Painful, to say the least.
         "O-okay," you gulp.
         The two carry on, and you make your way up the rest of the steps and onto the third floor.