Chapter 4

Min Ji walked out and saw Seung Tak, seeing him she said, "Hey are you free I wanted to talk to you about Prof. Cha." Hearing this, Seung Tak said, "I don't want to talk about that right now." Min Ji nodded and said, "take care of him and call me if you need anything." Seung Tak just nodded and walked inside.

Hearing this, Young Min said, "wait, did she just say that she could hear me shout?" He was about to follow her but Seung Tak entered making him forget that. He went near Seung Tak to talk to him.

Here Min Ji was thinking about the operation and wondered why he stopped in the middle. Thinking about it she slowly went to sleep.

Time Skip (To the time when they are making rules to work as a team)

Min Ji seeing Seung Tak go somewhere followed him quietly. Seeing him stopped she hid behind a pillar and peaked after a few seconds. And saw that he was entering a room and she followed behind.

She then heard Seung Tak speak as the door was a little open, "not all of it. Administrative Director came up with a plan. Chairman's son want his dad dead. Plus Dr. Ahn is also involved. I think they even wanted to set you up." Min Ji nodded and thought, 'oh good even he knows everything!'

Then she heard Seung Tak ask, "The traffic accident. Was it just an accident?"

Hearing this Min Ji became shocked and went inside in anger forgetting that she was hiding and angrily asked, "what!? even the accident was planned! Ah!! I can't believe your brother Seung Tak shi!"

Min Ji then turned to Young Min and said, "don't worry Prof. Cha I will help you as well!"

Both you were in shock and scared about them being found out turned confused seeing Min Ji talk to Young Min.

Young Min and Seung Tak both asked, "you can see him/me!?" Min Ji with a straight face answered, "of course I can.

Young Min went towards her and asked, "you, you can see me!? How many fingers am I showing?" He asked, showing 4 fingers. Min Ji looked right into his eyes and answered, "four fingers, I couldn't possibly be joking about things like that Prof. Cha, I come from a family of shamans, every girl in the family has a gift of seeing ghosts."

Hearing this Seung Tak asked, "Wait, you are Mrs. Shim's granddaughter?"

Min Ji looked at him and nodded and said, "glad you know her, tch, so much for remembering me! You didn't recognize nor talk with me. So I knew you could see ghosts from the start Seung Tak shi."

After a pause Min Ji continued, "Anyway all I wanted to say was I would like to help with your plans as well, I was going to stay out of it and just focus on treating him, but hearing his and the drivers conversation, I figured out just what was going on, and I think it would be better if I help you."

Hearing this Young Min said, "you should have approached me earlier! I wouldn't have to take his help!"

Seung Tak looked at him and said, "hey! that's offensive! you know because of my body you are still alive!" Ignoring his remarks, Young Min said, "excuse me!" Saying this he tried to enter Min Ji's body but couldn't.

Min Ji seeing him disappointed said, "you can't enter because of this." Min Ji showed him a beads bracelet and continued, "it's for my safety, because other ghosts would be attracted to the energy I release and annoy me with their wishes."

Seung Tak said, "see you need this body!" Young Min turning to him said, "yes, I know, so let's work as a team and stick to the rules we decided."

Both nodded understanding the situation and then Min Ji looked at them and said, "Oh that reminds me! I'm still angry with you both! Do you even know how many times I approached you both! But you guys always ignore me!"

Seung Tak hearing this asked, "when did that happened?"

Min Ji gasped at their audacity and answered, "first - when you were coming to check on Prof. Cha. second - when you were buying a coffee and Prof. Cha was looking at you sadly because he wanted some. Third - The time when we both pulled his bed away, after talking with Prof. Se Jin! I approached you but you again ignored me Seung Tak shi! fourth - after the conference. Oh and Dr. Ahn was about to go check the CCTV footage but I stopped him, convincing him that you didn't threaten him! I know it was Prof. Cha's ghost in your body, I saw everything and knew everything from the start. And Prof. Cha I hinted to him so many times that I wanted to talk to him about you, how did it never cross your mind to at least go inside his body and approach me to ask!"

Min Ji sighed after letting out all the frustration she had inside and looked at them while they looked at her guilty.

Min Ji then breaking the silence said, "so what are you guys planning to do now?"

Seung Tak tched in annoyance and said, "okay so now Min Ji is in our team as well, you want to add something?"

Min Ji smiled and said, "well I want to be your first when you perform surgery Prof. Cha, this is a great opportunity to learn from you. And Seung Tak shi at least try to not ignore me from now on as I will be a very great help!"

Young Min and Seung Tak exchanged looks to decide what they should do. Young Min then replied "that can't happen, but I can make sure you are there in all the operations I perform."

Min Ji smiled and said, "oh that's fine as well! Deal!" Min Ji happily shook hands with Prof. Cha. She then looked at Seung Tak waiting for his answer.

Seung Tak looked at her and said, "of course I will talk to you from now on, we are a team."

Min Ji smiled and said, "okay! then let's discuss more partners!"

Both nodded in agreement and they discussed the rules they need to follow. All of them coming to an agreement on all the clause they made left for home. While Prof. Cha went to his hospital room with a new hope.

Min Ji on her way home was very happy finally this ability will do her something good instead of bring bad things.