★ 3 ★

Just a few weeks after the three lovers' honeymoon, they started their regular lives married. The only difference was that the two Alphas had permanent jobs. Even before married, the three were technically living the married life.

Usually, it's within ninety days of meeting after the festival that they were supposed to mate but, the government was obviously lenient due to the recent events of war.

Jimin was currently next door helping Jungkooks sister in law with the smaller kids. She has a total of five pups. Three of them are still toddlers a year apart and the two oldest was currently at school.

Taehyung helped Jungkooks family get a house next door to there own mansion. The family was very grateful and even shed a few tears when they found out.

"So how's the married life hmm?" Jungkooks sister in law asked cleaning up toys on the floor. The two Omegas just finished putting the babies for a nap

"It's been absolutely blissful" Jimin said dreamily thinking of his two alphas "but, I miss them...ever since they started working we don't see each as much as before"

The sister in law laughs "I know how that feels. And...I know that Jungkook is working at the Omega Sanctuary as facility support, but what about Taehyung?"

Jimin sighs "He started working under his parents at the office. Learning ways to be an advisor to the head Alpha I guess"

She gasped "what!? That's major! What if Taehyung becomes a head alpha? He seems to be passionate about the kingdom these days whenever we have talks during the family dinner"

Jimin hums thinking about it. Taehyung has never expressed any thoughts of taking the role as leader of the pack. No one would ever think of Taehyung for that role being that his image was tainted of him being a careless playboy bachelor that loves to party.

But it is true, ever since the war started he's had discussions on what he would like to change. Sometimes he would even complain that the head Alpha wasn't doing enough. It warmed Jimin heart because he knew Taehyung started to become this way when he learned of Jungkooks origins as well.

Jimin just shrugs "I don't know, we'll see where life takes him. But for now, it's a big step that he's even working and learning under his parents."

The sister in law nods "Once a Alpha starts to make his own family, the urge of responsibility becomes instinct. Well....it least it does for some. When I found out I was pregnant with Jungkooks brothers kids...I was scared since you know... w-we were young. I really didn't expect much from him. And, at first it was a little rocky. But once our first pup was born...he just switched" she says with a chuckle

Jimin smiles "That's so nice. I'm glad things ended up working out for the two of you. And you're doing it so young too"

She takes a seat on the floor and stares at her kids' toys on the ground "Yeah...it's hard but i'm so happy I can have a family to support me. Including you Jimin-ssi"

The male omega laughs and shakes his head "oh please! it's seriously nothing. I'm only doing what's right. But yes, we're family now"

Just then the low volume of the television caught their attention when a giant 'breaking news' sign was shown. The sister in law turned the volume a little more and Jimin reads the headlines saying 'Moon Pack Persists to Break Boarders in Red and Orange Villages'

The news caster is reporting at the site of what looks like a war zone. There's soldiers on both sides in wolf form and human form, fighting. They're currently fighting in Red Village which is now been turned into a battle ground these past few months. Bangtan Pack has been doing well with making sure they don't cross into Orange Village, but Moon Pack is getting more aggressive.