★ 9 ★

Two weeks later

Taehyung holds his mothers hand as his fathers body was being buried underground. Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, and Yoongi stood front line to watch the burial. The rest of Taehyung's family and also Bangtan Pack Advisors were also there silently mourning the lost of a great wolf.

Taehyung couldn't cry anymore tears as he keeps remembering his fathers last words. When he reunited with his mother, which she saw the whole thing happen from Taehyung's body cam before he destroyed his clothes when he transformed into a wolf; She immediately cried into her sons arms.

Jimin had been there to see everything being that he was also in the room to watch everyone's bodycam to see how the battle played out. The emotional pain he felt when his mate lost his father seared into his spirit. Taehyung's mother who was obviously mates with Taehyung's father nearly passed out when she saw her husband being killed.

Thankfully Jimin and a few of the other advisors in the room comforted her in that very moment. She will be forever grateful for the emotional support she's been receiving these past couple of weeks even though it's hard to accept. Taehyung just remained by his mothers side nonetheless. Not even paying as much attention to his two mates. But Jungkook and Jimin understand that now is the time they need each other the most.

They all said a prayer and hope that Luna takes care of Taehyung's father in a better place. Eventually the funeral was over and everyone comforted the bereaved family.

Next day

Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin were all sitting in Taehyung's family home. The mansion felt empty according to Taehyung's mother despite the mansion technically always feeling empty because they had way too many rooms originally for just three people. The three lovers sit in the large living room and it was currently 9:oo pm.

Taehyung's mother chuckles as she goes through some old photo albums to look back to remember her mate and husband.

"I remember this one. It was the first time your father changed a baby's diaper. He was very disgusted and confused" she laughs

Taehyung and the others look over at the photo to see a younger version of Taehyung's father (which looked identical to Taehyung now) trying to change his infant songs diaper with distress on his face.

Taehyung also laughs "He tried to change my diaper? I wouldn't expect him to do that. I thought the maids did"

Taehyung's mother smiles "Oh your father wanted to be heavily involved when you were just a baby. You're his first and last born, he loved you so much"

Taehyung's happy expression drops and he leans back on the couch. Jimin cuddles up closer to him "What's wrong Tae?" He asked  his alpha

"It's just that...for as long as I remember I used to fight a lot with my father. We would always disagree because he use to want so much of me... I kinda wish most of our time together wasn't spent with anger" Taehyung then sighs sadly

Jungkook sits next to Taehyung on his other side and holds his hands "I'm sure he just wanted the best for you. Maybe that's why it seems he was so hard on you"

Taehyung's mother felt tears forming and a lump in her throat. He grabs a tissue from a tissue box on the marble living room table. She begins to cry thinking of the times they all did fight. But she didn't want to think of the bad times. She only wanted to reflect on the good days.

"I'm so sorry you felt that way Taehyungie" his mother said softly to her pup "But Jungkook is right. We just wanted the best from you. Sure your father had a strange way of showing it which caused you to just rebel more but...but he was always boosting about you. Even when you did make mistakes"