★ 5 ★

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! enjoy

About a week after Jimin's call with his best friend, both Jin and Yoongi were now living with vminkook. Jimin was ecstatic to have his two best friends living with him. Also he felt relived to know that they were safer.

When Jimin asked his two alphas if his two best friends can temporarily move in, they agreed right away. The war has been getting worse over the past couple days. Things can take a turn quickly. With that in mind the two alphas understood that it would be safer to have people in time safety of purple village.

Also within these past few weeks Jimin has been feeling ill. He's usually nauseous when eating food but thankfully doesn't throw up his meals. Yoongi suggested that Jimin should go to the doctor. Jimin immediately made an appointment for today.

"Ready to go Jiminie?" Yoongi asked already by the front door

Jimin just nods his head and makes his way toward his friend. Jimin and Yoongi are taking Jin's car. They make their way outside and front door automatically locks. Jimin sits in the backseat being that Jin was in the drivers side driving them to the hospital. And of course Yoongi is always passenger when his husband is driving.

"I hope it's nothing serious. Maybe it's just anxiety because of everything that's happening?" Jimin said to his friends as he looks out thr window

Jin pulls off and they begin their journey. Yoongi just shakes his head "But every time you eat though? Also do your alphas know of this?"

Jimin hums "hmm yeah they know. But, I told
them I was going to the hospital for a check up. I don't want them to worry. By the way, thank you for coming with me" he then smiles "you didn't have to"

"It's no problem Chim, right?" Jin says looking at Yoongi briefly

Yoongj nods "yeah it's not a big deal it's not like we had anything to do. Besides your alphas would cause an uproar if you went alone"

Jimin laughs "That's very much so them"

Soon the three friends made it to the hospital. Jin stays in the car to find parking while Yoongi accompanies Jimin to the check in area. Jimin signs his papers and waits with Yoongi to be called in. Today the hospital was a little busy.

It was a big facility that has every department needed after all. There weren't many private practices in Purple village since the main hospital is where everyone went for anything medical related. But waiting made Jimin nervous since he didn't know what to expect for todays visit.

"Uhh Mr. Kim Jimin?" a nurse called from a door leading into the examination rooms

"Yes!" Jimin gets up quickly

"Hello" she smiles "follow me please"

Jimin looks at his two best friends as an indication to follow him as well. The three follow the nurse into the examination area. She leads them into room number seven and inside was of course the typical exam bed, chairs to the side, cabinets, computer, and other medical equipment in surrounding areas.

"Alright Kim Jimin, i'm going to take your height and weight. Your two friends can sit in those chairs right over there" the nurse points

Yoongi and Jin silently go to the two chairs. Jimin gets his height and weight taken and she then types the info into the computer and a paper chart. Then she checks his mouth, blood pressure, ears, and breathing.