★ 10 ★

💜 Last Chapter 💜

6 months later

Jimin had his five pups which he didn't expect so many. he had three girls which were Omegas and two boys which were Alphas. A full litter of beautiful pups which made the three parents so happy. Now that Taehyung is the Head Alpha their family lives in the capital building. There was more than enough room for five pups. They couldn't run around yet but Jimin can already imagine them running around the long corridors in the future.

When all of the friends came to visit Jimin in the hospital when he gave birth Hoseok kept joking that it was a shame that that Jimin didn't birth any Betas. Namjoon offered to put a large number of shares in the all the pups names as a birth gift. Yoongi had the honor of naming the pups and becoming their God Father along with Seokjin.

When Jimin did a genealogy test, it was revealed that the pups belonged to Taehyung. Jungkook was a little disappointed being that he wanted to be the first one that had kids with Jimin. Of course Jimin promised Jungkook the next time he was in heat that Jungkook would have all access to him only. This made the alpha cheer and even brag to Taehyung.

Overall the Kingdom was on its way to nearly full recovery being that creatures of all walks of life came to help Bangtan Kingdom rebuild. The Moon Packs land could've belonged to Bangtan Kingdom being that they won the war but, Taehyung decided to banish the Moon Pack soldier wolves from Bangtan Village. They were being held in jail for their actions of being the enemy. Instead they were sent back to Moon Kingdom and pledged to set loyalty to Bangtan Kingdom.

Citizens of the Moon Pack Kingdom were actually relived that their now dead Head Alpha wasn't their ruler anymore. Taehyung sent over some representatives including himself over to Moon Kingdom to see what the conditions were like. The entire Kingdom was basically a deserted lifeless land, both figuratively and realistically.

Citizens of Moon Pack told their horror stories of the ex leader. They would explain that he wouldn't care his people were going through a famine and that Omegas were used as sexual tools. Betas were used as slaves, and Alphas were the only sub groups that had a decent life.

Hearing the stories angered Taehyung and his team. So they took a month in Moon Pack to find a suitable person that will become the new Head Alpha. Traditionally if a Kingdom managed to kill and take over land of another Kingdom, the Head Alpha will claim to be Head Alpha of that kingdom as well. But Taehyung didn't want the responsibility of being in charge of more lives that needed extra help. He felt that someone from their own land would understand each other better.

Now some people in Moon Kingdom have grown up with the twisted propaganda that the life and mentality growing up in Moon Kingdom is normal. So Taehyung and his team were very careful with their choices. They are still deciding five months later if this one candidate of the a young wolf names Bangchan would be fit. He's currently going through multiple screenings approved by the Bangtan Kingdom. It's a way to ensure that Moon Kingdom won't slip into the hands of another twisted individual.