Part 13

As Mrs. Weasley and Fleur zipped and buttoned Ginny into her dress, she could see her mother cry. "Mom, please stop, your going to make me cry!" Ginny said with a laugh.

Mrs. Weasley gave her a slight smile, but it became even broader as Mr. Weasley stepped through the room's door. "Oh, my lovely Ginny. It seems just yesterday that you were born, and now you will be a married woman!" He held out his arm to help her down the stairs in her rickety heels. Fleur grabbed the bottom of her dress to hand to Hermione , who was probably in a closet snagging Ron. Hermione probably wished Ron would get his game together but knowing him, that would not happen.

Ginny took a deep breath and nodded at her dad and took a deep breath. They started walking closer towards the aisle, waiting for all the bridesmaids to finish walking and the cue from the minister. The group of people attending the ceremony stood, so Ginny and her father started walking down the aisle. She walked slowly but yet at a moderate speed. She smiled as she started to look at Harry, and his face broke into the widest smile she'd ever seen him have.

As soon as they got to the front of the space, her mother joined her and her father and they both "gave her away" to be wed. The vow part of the ceremony began and Ginny found herself always smiling. She didn't understand why some people cried at their weddings. As they slid each other's wedding bands on their fingers she and Harry exchanged a glance of happiness, excitement and love.

"And now, for the first time, presenting, Mr and Mrs. Harry Potter." the minister proclaimed. Harry and Ginny had decided to skip the 'you may kiss the bride' part because they thought it was awkward for their guests. As soon as the minister nodded at them they burst off down the aisle. At the end they waited to greet their guests. It was great seeing some people that they hadn't seen in awhile, doing some catching up, that was truly great. Catching up with the people who really love you and who you love was great, after having to deal with catty girls for a long time.