Chapter 5

When they got to 12 Grimmauld Place with Teddy, Harry set down everything he was holding and grabbed Teddy from Ginny's arms, so Ginny could set the things she was holding down. She and Harry both walked up the stairs and went to one of the emptiest rooms upstairs. As Harry opened the door, Ginny noticed that all of the things that Harry had brought were set up in an organized area. As she lay Teddy down in the crib his eyes immediately closed and he drifted off to sleep.

As Ginny shut the door quietly, she approached the next room two doors down, where she heard moving of furniture. As she entered in she saw Harry wearing workout clothes, sweating as he tried to move heavy items. "Hey, I just put Teddy down to sleep." Harry grunted as he pushed a old red armchair next to the fireplace in the room. "That's great now don't you think it's time for us to sleep?" he responded after wiping the sweat off his forehead with his hand. "Well, your not going to bed until you take a shower and change. Your disgusting." "Quite a charmer you are." He said walking out the room as he went to the bathroom.

After getting ready for bed, and putting pajamas on Ginny pulled the sheets out so she could lie down and sleep, she heard a cry, from Teddy. "I"ll get him Gin, you sleep!" So Ginny laid down and fell into a dream consisting of her and Harry in the future.

HEY GUYS! THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!! ILYG! THIS IS REALLY A FILLER CHAPTER SO SORRY! TOMORROW I DONT HAVE SCHOOL SO PRIME UPDATING! I AM STARTING A NEW BOOK CALLED PERCY JACKSON HEADCANONS ALL PERTAINING TO PERCY JACKSON- DUH! COMMENT REQUESTS BELOW! ANY CHAPTER IDEAS OR COMMENTS? DO YOU GUYS WANT A HARRY POTTER HEADCANONS BOOK? LET ME KNOW ASAP!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
MANDY AKA MIR801 OR THE PERSON WHO SEEMS TO NEVER UPDATE