Chapter 6

The next morning as Ginny rolled out of bed she smelled a delicous smell consisting of delicous breakfast foods. As she walked out of bed and peered into Teddy's room, the crib was empty. Harry must have taken him downstairs with him. She thought. As she walked down the stairs, the scent became even stronger. In nearing the kitchen she saw a food covered Teddy and the table set for two. "Mornin', Gin. How did you sleep?' "I slept well, how about you?" "Pretty well except for this ruffan." He said gesturing to Teddy. "Do we have any plans for the day?" "I was thinking that we should clean up the house and baby-proof it for Teddy. I am just worried about Mrs. Black's painting." "Maybe you can ask Kreacher to help you with it. (AN: I am not really sure what happened to Kreacher. So please let me know if you are absolutely sure if you know anything) I think we should go through the rooms. Like deciding if we really need something or not. Maybe you can move furniture, and we can pick out paint samples together?" Ginny suggested. "Sounds good to me. We're just going to have to keep a good eye on Teddy." Ginny nodded in response as she dug into her plate of food.

After breakfast was over the small group went upstairs to put on some clothes they wouldn't mind getting dirty, in. They first went off to Sirius's room. They were armed with some boxes, Sharpies, and tape. Anything they didn't want would be given to a Wizard charity orginazation. Items they did want but wouldn't need for awhile would be put in Harry's vault at Gringotts. Which in some esence could be like a storage place. Ginny put Teddy in the Pac 'n' Play, with a few toys and blankets. They started by taking the sheets off the bed which had to be decades old. They threw those into a box marked trash, for the items they knew that no one would want. "So what do you want to turn this room into?" Harry asked. "Maybe a den or an office? We should definetly have extra bedrooms for visiting family, or when we have our own family." Ginny responded. "Well I don't think I would really need an office, because I will have one at the Ministry. And the room downstairs with the family tree could be a den and combined office for me. So why don't we turn this room into a bedroom? We could probably salvage the furniture." Ginny just realizing what a tedious project this would be without magic since they wanted their own touch especially. So they worked away going through drawers, when Ginny found an album of photographs, containing- All the Marauders and Lily, the orignal Order of the Phoenix memebers, and pictures of Harry as a little baby. As Ginny showed Harry the pictures, she saw tears rolling down his face, until they were reminded of a little someone who though he was forgotten. As they walked over to the portable crib they saw Teddy smiling and his hair was changing like Tonk's. They picked him up and played with him until dinner since they had a late breakfast.

HIIII GUYS!!!! I HAVE AN UPDATE PLAN THING WHICH I REALLY HOPE TO STICK TO. ILYG SOOOOOO MUCH THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING. WE SHOULD DO SOME FUN THINGS AT THE END OF THE CHAPTERS. LET ME KNOW. SINCE IT IS A FALSE SPRING HERE IN WISCONSIN. ITS 40, AFTER WE GOT DUMPED WITH SNOW, I THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE MULTIPLE STORIES IN ONE DAY! SO HERE IS THE END OF CHAPTER QUESTION. WHOEVER COMMENTS FIRST WITH THE CORRECT ANSWER WILL RECEIVE A DEDICATION FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

QUESTION: WHAT IS THE NAME OF GINNY'S PET PYGMY PUFF?

ANSWER: ARNOLD