Chapter 8

After a fast food dinner at Wimpy (AN: I'm not even kidding... This is a real U.K. fast food chain.) Harry had his plan formulated.

After eating Teddy and Harry went to H. Stern to buy an engagement ring. He found a ring with a diamond in the middle with a twisted ring of diamonds around it. It cost 1,589.27 euros. (U.S. money $2,156) Harry was a little shocked but went on with the purchase.

After leaving the store Harry and Teddy went to Diagon Alley through the pub entrance not visiable to those who weren't wizards. Their first stop was at Madame Malkin's to get Teddy some clothes since Harry had no idea what so ever the clothing sizes of Muggles, so he thought Madame Malkin would be the most helpful.
Since the last time Harry had been to Diagon Alley it was much more put together and almost all the shops were put back to their orignal glory. At Madame Malkin's there were many people in there getting their children's clothes for the next year at Hogwarts. He couldn't believe that it was the middle of July, almost to his birthday. He was sure that he would not return to Hogwarts because there was too many sad memories, but it would always be his home. His place to get away from the Dursleys and sadness, where he could see his friends.

After getting Teddy's clothes they stopped into Weasley's Wizard Wheazes where he saw Ron still trying to get free stuff off George. Harry let Teddy run off by other little kids (AN: I know Teddy's supposed to be little but hes like three in my story)

"Hey mate. What you doing here?" Ron asked

"Well you'll find out soon enough since you can't keep a secret."

"Aw, man, that was years ago."

"Um, no that would be like three weeks ago. But never mind. Have you heard anything from Hermoine?"

"No not a peep. We used to be attached at the hip and now I haven't seen her in weeks. It's quite odd actually. I know she was planning on going to Hogwarts for a seventh year. A lot of our classmates are going back because last year was so messed up. But did you hear that McGonagall's headmistress?" Harry nodded. "Well mum figured that but she was suprised that they still haven't found someone to teach Dark Arts, but we all know how that goes, they stay a year,  lose their memory, or are killed off-"

As Ron was speaking he saw Ginny walk in and left Ron mid sentance.

"Harry, I'm really sorry about my mum. She just feared the worst and-" Harry stopped her by kneeling on one knee making a scence in the story because he's Harry Potter and you know.

"Ginny Weasley, I'm not going to get all sappy and mushy," tears were streaming down Ginny's face "but will you marry me?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING!!! YES!!!!!!"

After saying that they kissed and finally stopped when someone started whistling. "Harry I love you but I have to go home other wise Mum will be mad and how much did you pay for this ring?" Harry just smiled and watched Ginny walk out the store staring at her newly ringed finger.

QUESTION TIME: WHAT IS GINNYS FULL FIRST NAME???