Bowser's attack

As the Mario Bros, Goku and Bagi run out of the castle, Goku begins to ask Mario.

Goku: So Mario. Who's Bowser?

Mario: Mama mia. Bowser is the worst. He is a tyrant Koopa and even almost destroyed the Mushroom Kingdom several times.

Goku: Wow! That guy must be really powerful!

Mario: You think that's bad, he almost even destroyed this Galaxy.

Goku: Woah! Really?!

Bagi: Guys! Look!

They see outside Bowser's ship above the land. Then they see in front of them an army of Bowser's Koopas and Goombas. Goku and Bagi are confused at what exactly they are.

Goku: What the heck are those things?

Mario: They're Bowser's minions. The turtle guys are Koopas and the small brown ones are Goombas. He has more minions than that though.

Bagi: Ha! They won't be a challenge.

Luigi: They usually aren't.

Mario: Let's a go!

Goku and Bagi show off their martial arts skills and sent several of Bowser's minions flying out of the castle grounds. Mario and Luigi were surprised at how strong they truly were. Onboard Bowser's ship, two mysterious figures stand beside Bowser on each side. One of them is a snake man with long black hair and the other was a familiar face. The three of them look down on Goku and Bagi as they fought their way towards Bowser.

???: Those two are very special. They're quite strong and skillful.

???2: Don't underestimate their skills, Orochimaru.

Orochimaru: Yes

Orochimaru: Yes. You've told me of Goku's experience in fighting, did you, Tao?

 You've told me of Goku's experience in fighting, did you, Tao?

The two figures are revealed to be Orochimaru, the Snake Sanin. And Mercenary Tao Pai Pai.

Power levels
Orochimaru - 2,000 base
Mercenary Tao - 500(Due to Bowser's training)

Bowser: These two would make for very useful weapons. Especially that boy.

Soon enough, the four heroes jump up on Bowser's ship.

Mario: Alright Bowser, what are you up to this time?

Bowser: Hello, Mario. As you can see, this attack is only the beginning of our Grand Plan.

Mario: Our?

The two figures behind Bowser appear with Goku's shock at one of them.

Goku: Tao?!

Tao: Surprised to see me once again, Son Goku?

Goku: I thought you were dead.

Tao: As you can see, Son Goku, I am quite alive. And I'm even stronger than before. Thanks to the training I've received from Bowser himself.

Bagi: And who's the snake guy?

Orochimaru: Oh, where are my manners? I am the snake sannin. Orochimaru.

Mario: What are you two doing here?

Orochimaru: We are contributors to the Grand Plan.

Goku: What's this "Grand Plan" you guys are talking about?

Bowser: Oh! You're gonna find out soon enough. Koopas!

Koopas jump up on the ship on the left side.

Bowser: Goombas!

Goombas come down on the right.

Bowser: And whatever those things are!

Pointing at the small four legged turtle things with spikes on their shells.

Bowser: Attack!

The minions charge at the group, but as they were about to prepare for battle, a large barrel lands in front of them and breaks apart revealing Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong.

DK: Sorry we're late, Mario.

Mario: Donkey Kong!

Diddy: And Diddy Kong too!

Bowser: The Kongs?!

DK and Diddy help in the fight as Goku decides to face Tao once again. Bowser and Orochimaru however only stand there and watch.

Tao: Are you prepared for a rematch, Son Goku?

Goku: I've gotten stronger over the last few years as well, Tao. I'm not the same boy you faced long ago.

Tao: Hmph. True. Let's see how true that really is.

Tao and Goku began to fight one on one. Although Tao was stronger than Goku, Goku managed to defeat him as he sent him flying away with a Kamehameha. Tao would survive though.

Bowser: I'm impressed. Your skills are worth something after all.

Goku: Then let's see how strong you are.

Bowser: I wouldn't do that if I were you. *Chuckle*

Goku: Bagi! Let's take him down!

Bagi: Right!

Bagi and Goku run towards Bowser.

Mario: Wait!

Goku and Bagi were about to hit Bowser when he swipes them away with a flick of his tail. They both fly into DK as he catches them.

Luigi: We need to get out of here!

The group along with DK who was holding Goku and Bagi jumped out of the ship. Although Bowser had made them retreat, he had already lost most of his forces. He too retreats with Orochimaru.

Back at Peach's Castle

Goku and Bagi were healing up from the fight they had with Tao and Bowser's attack. After they did, they celebrate their victory at defending the castle. Goku, finally, was able to eat that cake he so wanted to eat.

Peach: You two did well fighting for the Kingdom.

Goku: Yeah. I still don't know how we can fight a guy that strong like Bowser. Or Orochimaru.

Toad: Who's Orochimaru?

Bagi: Orochimaru was this snake guy we met on Bowser's ship. We felt his power and we saw that he was more powerful than Tao and almost as strong as Bowser.

Mario: If you two want to face Bowser, you need to get stronger.

Bagi: We can contact Kami if you like.

Peach: That sounds like a good idea.