Jutsu training

The gang decides to go to the shinobi world and head to the hidden leaf village.

Upon arriving, they meet the unpredictable ninja named Naruto Uzumaki. He lead them to the Hokage tower to meet the Hokage Tsunade Senju who was also Naruto's Godmother.

They explained about the event that happened at Gmod city and that two members of the Neo Akatsuki were from their own world

Tsunade: I see. So after the original Akatsuki was destroyed by an unknown force we now know as Kars, he made his own form of the Akatsuki. The Neo Akatsuki. 

Goku: We need some training here since we heard you have some jutsus that can be proven useful against them. And some powerful Shinobi.

Tsunade: Of course. We need our best shinobi out there if we are to take down this new threat. I'll have Kakashi, Jiraiya, Guy, Asuma, and Kurenai to help train anyone who potentially has chakra coils. 

Goku and Bagi were told that the Hokage had sensed some chakra in them. She told them that they need to see what affinity they have so they can train in that nature of chakra. Goku discovered that he had an affinity for the wind element. Bagi finds that she has an affinity for the fire element. 

Goku and Bagi head to the academy's training grounds to train with Iruka sensei to learn basic chakra control and the shadow clone technique. After a two weeks of basic chakra training, they were ready to learn how to use their jutsus with their appropriate element. 

Goku with the wind element learned how to use his wind release. He learned to use Gale Palm, Great Breakthrough, Rotating Shuriken, Vacuum Sword, Spiraling wind ball, Vacuum blade, Wind Cutter, Vacuum sphere, Dust cloud, vacuum wave, Violent whirlwind, Divine wind, Beast tearing palm, Beast tearing gale palm, Blade of wind, Air bullets, and the Vacuum great sphere. 

Bagi with the fire element learned how to use her fire release. She learned to use Dragon fire, Fireball and Great fireball jutsu, Mist blaze dance, Phoenix sage fire, Flame bullet, Exploding flame shot, Dragon fire bullet, Fox fire, Fire dragon flame bullet, Great dragon fire, Intelligent hard work, Great flame, Blast wave wild dance, Flame whirlwind, Fire release stream, Great flame flower, and Great fire destruction. 

Goku and Bagi train with each other to use combine their techniques. They surprisingly made their own jutsus. 

Goku himself could use ki with his wind release. He made the Ki wind blast, wind ki slash, the Kamehame-whirlwind, and the wind style Kamehameha. 

Bagi could also use her ki with her fire release. She made the fireball ki blast, fire style ki slash, the Kamehame-dragon fire, and the fire style Kamehameha.

When the two fought together, they made the WindFire Kamehameha, which was the most powerful they had. They even made the Flaming Whirlwind more powerful by using their ki and putting it into their jutsu. 

Another two weeks had passed, and when Tsunade was informed by this, she was shocked to hear how much Goku and Bagi had progressed. She contacts Jiraiya and have him summon the Toad boss named Gamabunta, the leader of the Toad clan. 

Gamabunta: So let me guess this straight. Goku and Bagi managed to learn not only several A rank jutsus but also some S rank ones as well. 

Tsunade: That's correct, Lord Bunta. 

Gamabunta: Hmm...That's very interesting. 

Jiraiya: It is?

Gamabunta: These two can learn these abilities at a fast rate but can also grow stronger in the process. Jiraiya. Tsunade. Have you ever heard of a legend about two people that can bring justice to the multiverse and defeat the Demon God known as Kars?

Tsunade: What? 

Gamabunta: Of course you wouldn't, you baka. The two beings were said to become powerful enough to face Kars. They can even learn any ability faster than any other. They can even gain powers that were originally unavailable to them with the right training and trainer. 

Jiraiya: And what are their names?

Gamabunta: I don't know. They are only referred to as the Chosen Ones.

Tsunade: The Chosen Ones. Hmm. 

Gamabunta: I suggest that you, Jiraiya, to bring Goku and Bagi to our mountain so they can train to become Toad Sannin. 

Jiraiya: What?! Are you serious?!

Gamabunta: I am serious, you gaki!

Jiraiya flinched at the response.

Jiraiya: Of course, Lord Bunta.

Gamabunta: Oh, and one more thing.

Tsunade: Yes?

Gamabunta: The legend also says the two warriors are not just companions, but lovers as well.

Tsunade and Jiraiya: WHAA?!