Insurrection

On the planet of Serreno, Dooku came into contact with his master, Darth Sidious as his ship touched down on the planet. 

Sidious and Dooku walked down the hallway with the new inquisitors on their side.

Dooku: I have received information that Shao Kahn had been killed by Son Goku back in Outworld. 

Sidious: Yes. That is very unfortunate. Dooku. What has made you join the Neo Akatsuki?

Dooku: What do you mean, master?

Sidious: I sense that there is more to this grand plan then I expected.

Dooku: Well, for us, Kars is willing to give us complete control over our galaxy. We would rebuild from the remnants of the republic and start from there.

Sidious: Did he tell you about what he would do after that?

Dooku: Yes. He told me that he would have our government have a place in his future empire.

Sidious: Future empire?

Dooku: I know that this is what you would've wanted, correct?

Sidious: I wanted was an empire of my own, Lord Tyrannus.

Dooku: Master?

Sidious: You honestly think I would willingly join him just like that?! I don't think so.

Dooku: You're going against the Neo Akatsuki?

Sidious: No. I'm going against YOU. Inquisitors, kill him!

The inquisitors however stood still and did nothing.

Sidious: Did you not hear me?

Grand Inquisitor: Oh we heard. We just don't care.

 Sidious: What?!

Suddenly Orochimaru appears behind Dooku. 

Orochimaru: They only listen to me.

Sidious: What did you do?!

Orochimaru: Lord Kars knows that a true sith like you would never join someone like him. So, he decided to have me train the Inquisitors whenever you're out and had them swear their allegiance to him and the Neo Akatsuki. 

Dooku: It appears that Palpatine has no interest in the grand plan. Such a shame.

Sidious: YOU FOOL!

He was about to send a wave of force lightning at Dooku and Orochimaru, but he was stopped by a blade through his chest by none other than the grand inquisitor himself.

Grand Inquisitor: Apologies, Chancellor. 

The sith drops to the floor, dead. 

Dooku: It appears I am the new Dark lord of the Sith now.

Orochimaru: Indeed you are.