Attack of the Tarkatans

The next day the Z Force with Sonic and his friends head over to Tails compound of science and technology.

Tails: I got a call from professor E.Gad to show me blueprints for his dimensional traveler to work on. I got it a few weeks earlier so it should be working by today.

Tails starts setting up the Dimensional traveler while the others pack up any essentials for the coming journey. As the portal opens, they head in to the portal. The portal takes them to a place known as Metropolis. The city was vast and great and it reminded Goku of West City only it didn't have that many dome shaped buildings.

Goku: What's this place?

Sonic: This is Metropolis. This is the home to a very special friend of ours.

Mario: We should find him at the daily planet.

But before they can do anything, they hear police sirens and explosions being heard.

DK: What was that?!

Sonic: Nothing good.

They all run over to the site of the explosion and saw an army that didn't seem from this world. The armies of Shao Kahn were invading Metropolis.

Luigi: What are they?

Peach: Don't know. But these guys don't look good.

Bagi: We gotta do something!

The Z force run towards the battlefield between the Tarkatans and the United States military. Mario pulled out a few fire power ups for the group and Goku and Bagi transformed from the power up. Goku now had a red and white gi and so did Bagi. They both shoot out their fireballs fused with their ki to hit the Tarkatans. They were proven effective for most of the Tarkatans as others were more agile to dodge.

The Tarkatans began to target the Z group and charge at them only to be blown away by an unknown force.

Goku: What was that?

Sonic: I think I know.

Sonic smiles looking up to see a flying figure looking down on them. The figure was the Man of Steel. Superman.

Superman: Glad I came to your acquaintance

Mario and Luigi: Superman!

Goku and Bagi: Woah!

Knuckles: We're a little preoccupied with these guys right now.

Superman: I can handle this.

Goku and Bagi watched as Superman beated down on each Tarkatan and the creatures of Outworld with ease. The other Tarkatans were fighting the Z force but were  eventually defeated. With Metropolis safe once again, Superman and friends went to the Hall of Justice.

Mario: Where's the rest of the Justice league?

Superman: They are dealing with Senestro right now. We can talk.

Sally: Well. As you saw back there, we managed to fight off an invading army from another dimension.

Superman: Those Tarkatans. This was Shao Kahn's doing.

Bagi: Who's Shao Kahn?

Superman: I don't know much about him, but I was told by Raiden that he is the ruler of Outworld. He was feared by even the elder gods themselves.

Goku: He must be very strong.

Shadow: Where did these Tarkatans come from?

Superman: They came from Outworld themselves. I heard one of them that this attack was a spur to distract us from the Grand Plan.

Peach: I heard Bowser say something about this Grand Plan. I don't know what that is all about.

Tails: We'll have to figure out how we can stop this Grand Plan.

Mario: I still have a few friends in other worlds that can use our help.

Goku: Where can we go?

Mario: I know a place.