✨|Chapter 1|✨

Trisha

I am standing infront of the window drinking the peace of the beautiful weather. The sun rays are falling on my face. Birds are chirping on the blue sky. It is such a beautiful weather but my mind, my heart, my soul is only on one person who betrayed me but I still love him. As you all know once you fall in love with a person, you can't even forget him even he betrays you.

Today is really a beautiful day but I can see only darkness infront of my eyes. The moment, I open my eyes, I can see darkness and darkness and that's why, I went to the balcony to have some fresh air. But that fresh air will not heal the scars in my heart. It will remain there forever. I will never forget what he did with me.

I am Trisha and this is my story.

Flashback

Promise me, that you will be there with me forever? Akash said while extending his hand towards me.

I am always there for you no matter what happens. I said while touching his hands.

He smiled at me and started moving closer to me.
I was little bit shocked to what he is doing as I didn't expect him to do this.

What are you doing Aakash? I asked him.

Why? Loving my would be wife because I just can't wait to marry you. He said while smirking.

But it would be better if we do this after marriage. I said while being shy.

He pulled my waist towards him.

After marriage, I want to see you infront of me everytime and also every night. I won't leave you even for a second. He said

I just blushed to what he said.

He smiled then I just hide my face on his chest.

I love you Trisha, He said
The moment, he said this, I hold his shirt more tightly as I can't believe that he finally confessed his love with me.

Flashback ends:

His each and every moment is running on my mind. I can't forget that moment because that is all true for me but for him, its all a lie. Our each and every moment is a lie for him.

Flashback 2:

Trisha there is some misunderstanding between us we should clear it. Its not like what you are thinking. Try to understand. Akash said

I don't want to listen anything as everything is clear for me. What I saw with my own eyes, its enough for me to be clear that what's going on. I said
and was about to leave the room.

But he hold my hand
Trisha listen you can't do this with me. He said

I turned toward him and said "Its you who betrayed me I didn't do anything".I said and removed my hand from his hand and left.

Flashback 2 ends:

My thoughts are broken when a door knocks. I quickly came back to reality and open the door its Trina my stepsister. She is looking at me like I did some sort of crime.

Don't you know that it's 9:00 am and you are still sleeping? She yelled at me.

Are you my mother? I asked her

I am not your mother but maa is calling you that's why I came here. Otherwise I don't have any intention to come here. She said like she is very good.

Maa is calling me? Strange? But why? saying my inner side.

Then say that only why you are talking useless. I said

She is making faces

I am coming. I said to her and close door.

and again went to my thoughts "why maa is calling me definitely there is something behind this because she always favours Trina her own daughter and use me as taken for granted but I still respect her as my own mother that's why I always listen to what she said.

Oh! I forgot to tell you about my family. My family consists of four members baba( dad), maa(mother) and bon( sister). Actually my maa died when I was 3 years old. I couldn't even remember her properly. Then my father married again so that I can get mother's love but that doesn't happen as my stepmother is always interested in wealth and her own daughter Trina but that doesn't matter to me. Atleast I respect her as my mother.

So after thinking for sometime, I went to my mother's room to see why she called me.

Finally the first chapter is out?
Please vote and comment if you like it