Egan

"What the hell Krista?" He screams in anger.
"Excuse me, but im not the one cheating on you!" I snap back.
"I... i... what are you talking about?"
"Oh don't act stupid" I say. "You were flirting with that girl over there, and she asked you out and you said yes!"
"One, I wasn't flirting, and two, that girl has a name"
She walks over at this point, "What the hell was that for you jerk?" She says to me unbuttoning Alex's shirt. He winces in pain at what is probably now burned on his chest. Oh well. He deserves it.
"I'm the jerk? You're the one getting all up on my boyfriend!" I respond, with so much anger.
"Come on Alex, we're going back to the hotel." I say
"Still on for tonight?" She whispers to him. But she's a bad whisper, so i over hear.
"No, he will be staying with me all night long." I respond for him, and drag him by his arm into the street. We get back to the hotel and i stare at him in anger.
"Why would you do this to me?" I ask in the verge of tears.
"I don't know... I guess I just needed someone to fall back on, since you kniw, you're leaving me."
He responds
"I am not leaving." I say, hurt.
There's silence between us, and feeling really bad, I gently take off his white t-shirt that was underneath the button down, and assess the burn. It's pretty bad. What did I do?
"I'll be right back" I say. The nods and i can see the pain on his face.
I come back with some ice, a baggie, a hand towel, and first aid kit.
"Lay down" I say to him. He obidiently lays down on the bed.
I place the plush white towel down over his chest and pour the ice into the baggie and put it on top of the towel.
"So mister alex, what was this girls name."
No response.
"I said, What Is Her Name?!" My voice is raising now
"Her name," he starts "is Egan."