California

We arrive at LAX, with the sun shining, and warm breeze flowing through my hair. Alex can tell that I'm nervous, and i can tell that he's not that thrilled about me coming here.
"Hey" I say as we grab our luggage out of the back of a cab.
"Hi" he flatly responds
"Come on, please don't be mad at me." I try to talk as we walk into the hotel, but he seems distracted.
"I'm sorry" he says as the elevator closes "It's just a lot to take in"

The next morning, I wake up early, and make Alex and me some coffee. He comes up behind me and wraps him arms around my shoulders. "Good morning" I say. "Good morning" he says then pulls me into a hug.
"So today's the day? The open house?"
"Yup" I sigh. "Well, I better go get ready"
I walk over to the small closet and take my dark blue dress and white blazer out. The invitation said to dress formal. I also take out his black dress pants and white button down.
We get dressed and head off to U.S.C.

The building is huge. But with my hand in his, I feel like I'm unstoppable. I meet some professors and some students that will be attending in the fall with me. There's so many people here, from all over. At one point I loose Alex. I go crazy looking for him. He's no where to be seen. I excuse myself and leave, hoping that he may be outside. No where. I text, no response. I call, no answer. I need to find him, but where will he be?