7 𝒀𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑺 𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹 2

"𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑖 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔" "𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑖𝑗𝑎"______________ꕥ______________7ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ 17𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟I was on my way to my mami's house, my mama left me when I was 10 I never saw her again, but now I have mami and s...

______________ꕥ______________
7
ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ 17
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟
I was on my way to my mami's house, my mama left me when I was 10 I never saw her again, but now I have mami and she told me mamaa would come back soon. I had hope she would but then I gave up hope that she even was coming back.

I arrived at my old house. I knocked on the door, mami opened it. " dios mio, mi nina(my god, my daughter) " she said as she gave me a hug " hola mami(hello mom)" I said hugging her back "come in, come in" she said as she led me inside "this place never changed huh?" I asked mami "well not for you but it did for me" mami told me "Como? (How?)" I asked "because you weren't here" she said "aye, mami, vente(come) I'll tell you what happened in New York" I said as I led her to the couch. I remember sitting here drawing sometimes sleeping, the couch was red and was fuzzy and comfortable. Mama was the one that bought this couch she said red was her second favorite color but she's not here.

Inna's(mami) POV
I've seen how big she's gotten, how beautiful she is I haven't seen her for a year. It's seems like yesterday she was a baby now she's finished school, got an apartment and has a job. She's so mature now. I listen to her talk about her life in New York. I bet she loves it over their. Then she tells me about how her job is losing its charm. But I tell her to have Pacencia e fe, it means to have patience and faith. 

She tells me how she is gonna a stay here for a week  and I allow it then she goes to her old room. After she does that I get up and a grab a pen and paper and I start writing to Alice

Dear Alice,
I have to tell y/n has come back to stay for a week and if you can please write back to my letters
Your lover

Inna...........