𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑳𝑳

"𝙸 love 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝, i'd 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

                    _____________________________________________________

         You and Ellard were able to get to the ball safe and sound.

You stayed with him the whole time not leaving his side and a part of him liked it that way, where you stayed with him, never leaving him.

Right now you were with Ellard chatting on the side forgetting about everyone there and you forgot what this ball was all about.

For the prince to find a wife.

The prince was surrounded by girls, mothers with girls and fathers with girls,

the prince thought he was suffocating, drowning with all these woman wanting to be his wife.

Then he saw you.

You stood out from all the woman there with your sky blue dress that looks like its glowing from the other side of the room, you were just the perfect picture of beautiful, and when he saw you laugh, oh he was flustered.

Then he saw who you laughing with, a boy with blond hair and blue eyes, and he could remember that face anywhere, Ellard.

Him and Charming met in the woods and they were best friends until he punched Charming for trying to ask him out and ever since then they hated each other, but Charming wanted to talk to you.

'Screw it' Charming thought and started making his way over to you and Ellard.

You and Ellard on the other hand were having fun, laughing, talking and just being yourselves.

Then Ellard stopped laughing and his expression turned serious.

"Ellard,"

"Charming"

"You two know each other?" you asked standing in between the two

"unfortunately, I do" Ellard said. as he continued to glare at the prince

Charming ignored Ellard's glare and his gaze fell onto you

"Well hello there, as you had heard my name is Charming, Prince Charming such a pleasure to meet you" Charming said, as he gently grabbed your hand and gave it a little kiss upon it.

Ellard hated it, he hated Charming, the way he was trying to make you swoon for him, he always had to take every good thing he had away from Ellard. Ever since Charming tried to swoon him when they were just teens, he just hated how Charming acted, not just because it was with you, but because he knows Charming, how he can play anyone, men or women.

Ellard continued to glare, then stopped. He had an idea.

As Charming was letting go of your hand, Ellard's arms had snaked around your waist and he pulled you to his chest.

You let out a little gasp as he did, and he giggled at it.

"Well, Charming what brings you over here?" Ellard said keeping a hold of your waist.

"Well it happens that I have found this beautiful girl right here and I suppose you heard what this ball was supposed to be about right?" Charming pestered, with a sly grin playing on his lips.

You felt like you were suffocating in the tension between Ellard and Charming, it was so obvious that they didn't like each other, but you mind stopped, why did Ellard grab you by the waist?

Could he be scared something would happen? or If Charming was planning to do something to you? You were confused, thinking, ignoring the conversation that was happening right in front of you.

Well back to the conversation between Ellard and Charming, Ellard's eyes widen in realization, what this ball was for, 

For Charming to find a wife.  

_______________________________________________________

Hello I have updated and I hope you like it

Byee