𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑰𝑭𝑼𝑳 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺 1

"𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠" "𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑎?" "𝑆ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠"________________ꕥ_______________<7 years ago> you are 10_________________________________☾︎Your pov☽︎me...

"𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑎?" "𝑆ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠"
________________ꕥ_______________
<7 years ago> you are 10
_________________________________
☾︎Your pov☽︎
me, Mama, and Mami (mom in Spanish)
were outside. I was drawing Mami, she was Mexican. She had tan skin and beautiful brown hair with brown eyes that looked like they glowed in the night. "Que haces hija" (what are you doing, daughter)she asked in a soft tone. "Estoy dibujando, mami," you said, focused on the drawing. Fortunately, I was sitting on a bench, and Mami walked over and sat down next to me. "Alice, come sit with us," Mami said.

Alice was my mama, she was American she had blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair, sometimes Mami would call her Alice in Wonderland because that is what she looked like.

"Done," I said, showing my parents my drawing.

It was a kingdom, and it was red and with hearts.

"What is the drawing story?" Mama asked me. She knew how I had a story behind every drawing I did.
"Its story is about two kings fighting over a girl who they were obsessed over," I said.

<Alice's pov>

I got up off the bench we were all sitting on, I called Inna (mami) over to me "What is it Alice?" Inna asked in a soft tone, "She knows more about the truth" I said, "Who, y/n?" Inna asked getting confused "Yes, y/n, look inna listen to me," I said in a serious matter

"I will have to go if y/n found out who I am something terrible might happen," I said "But don't worry I'll come back when the time is right," I said
"Que Dios de bendiga (God bless you)" Inna said <sry If not your religion> "I will be back, take care of y/n," I said while putting my arms on her shoulder "Yo te amo, Alice ( I love you Alice)" Inna said "me too," I said.

Time skip

I see y/n sleeping peacefully, the drawing that she showed me earlier Is exactly what happened to me, I went to a horrible place I don't want y/n to have the same fate. I give y/n a kiss on her forehead, "I love you and I'll miss you" I whispered.

I grabbed all my stuff, I see Inna at the door
"Please, take care," Inna said
"I will," I said, hugging her and after that
I left...

I'll save you y/n......