𝑴𝑨𝑮𝑰𝑪

"𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙"

______________________

<𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑣>

After all that, the stepbrothers and father left to go to the ball, and what for?!

You grabbed the bread and milk and walked outside and gave it to the old man.

"Here you go, sir," you said

"Thank you, child, now why are you both sad?" The man asked

"Well, we were supposed to go to the ball tonight, but our clothes have been ruined," you said as you sighed.

Then the man's voice became lighter and girlish.

"Then let me help."

You and Ellard looked shocked as a ball of light flashed, and the man turned into a woman.

She wore a white cloak and a light blue dress under it.

She had blonde hair with blue eyes.

She looks familiar...

But you can't put your finger on it.

Then the woman pulled out a wand.

"Who are you?" Ellard asked

"I am your fairy godmother, now time for the clothes," she said as she pointed her wand at Ellard

"You, young man, the ripped suit will simply not do"

Then the fairy waved her wand and Ellard's suit changed into a light sky blue that looks lie it's sparkling under the moonlight.

"wow Ellard you look amazing" you said, mesmerized by his sparkling suit.

this made Ellard chuckle at your reaction, he found it cute.

Suddenly the fairy pointed her wand at your torn dress while she gasp as she sees you covering your chest.

"Oh my whoever did this to you two must have been a pervert" she said

"Well you not wrong, they are very perverted" you said, laying a hand on your hip.

"Well I'll fix your outfit and you'll look amazing" the godmother said

And she did! You were wearing he same dress that Cinderella wore and we can't forget about the glass slippers, They looked so cute.

Ellard stood there staring at you wide eyes you looked better that before and his face flushed at the sight of you, I mean who wouldn't?

You did a little twirl in your dress and Ellard's face was probaly looking like a tomato, he loved you was that too much?

"Now, now you two these outfits aren't permenent, once the clock stricks 12 at midnight your outfits will return to normal and no one will know who you are" the fairy godmther said.

So timeskip foward you two got to the ball but the fairy god mother told you that if you need help just yell 'alice' you didn't question it, probaly was her name, but if felt so familier.

And you just needed to chill because tonight was going to be a night to remember!

______________________________________________________

hello sorry for not posting forever, I had to deal with school and i had no insporation at all.

But now I have insporation and I have a LABTOP so I'll try to post as much as I can thank you for understanding and have a good day/night

BYEEEEEEE!!!!!