𝑷𝑶𝑰𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑺

"𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠"__________________________𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙿𝙾𝚅

__________________________
𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It was 3 days since I ran away from Maleficent and Beau and I stayed with Snow White.

I always help him around the house and I met all the dwarfs too.

I was sitting on the bed they let me borrow while reading a book.

Suddenly snow white comes into the room.

"Good afternoon, y/n," he said "Are you feeling ok?" He asked me
"Yes, I am," I said "Thank you for letting me stay for the past three days," I said, knowing I had to leave soon.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door,
"I'll go get that," he told me.
____________________
3𝚁𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚟

Snow White opened the door to find an old man with a basket of apples.

He knew how it went if he would take an apple it would kill him, of course, he wasn't stupid.

"Dear child, would you Like an apple?" the old man asked while grabbing an apple.

"I know it's you, stepfather" snow white said in a bored tone.

The whole reason why Snow White was at this cottage is that his stepfather tried to kill him with a poisoned apple as well.

"Shut up boy, and tell me where's the girl?" Grimhild snarled at the prince in his real voice
"What girl?" Snow White asked.

While the two were talking, they didn't notice a certain girl hearing their conversation.

Snow White thought about what girl his stepfather could be talking about.

Snow White knew about the mirror and how his father was trying to make himself the fairest in the land.

He thought about y/n how beautiful she was.

How he h/l h/c locks move whenever she works and how her voice sounds so sweet that it could melt your heart.

But what snow white loved the most is how his name rolled off her tongue and just like the others, he just wanted her to scream it.

"One moment please," snow white told Grimhild while he closed the door.

Y/n came over,
"What happened?" Y/n Asked
"So you know where the back door is?" He asked, she nodded
"I want you to run out the back and run, not far from here there's a village," he said,
Y/n took up all this information.

They both heard banging from the door,
"RUN, Y/N, RUN!" Snow White yelled as y/n ran.

The door came open and snow white saw the Grimhild in his real body
"I will see you at the palace snow white," Grimhild said as he blew a strange dust into his face.

As soon as that happened snow white blacked out.

Grimhild brought some soldiers along with him.

"Put him in chains and tie him in his room, I can't have him get in the way" Grimhild growled at the soldiers.

They all obeyed,
You hid behind a thick tree and saw the whole thing, as soon as they all left you ran to the next village, hoping to find help.
___________________________

Back to posting on a regular basis
I  hope you liked this chapter

Hope you have a good day/night/morning/afternoon!!

¡¡Byeeee!!