The Beginning

THE CHAOS SHALL ENSUE!! It all started with a small goose stealing the groundskeepers keys . HONK HONK BEYOTCH!!!!! The next plan was to steal the groundskeeper's carrots and make him wet. After accomplishing this and violently running away the groundskeepers had a fear of this goose. Now to go a more neutral route the goose started a picnic, The goose carefully collected (stole) the food, such as jam, pumpkins, apples, and other delectable foods. Next she gathered the thermos and radio. To get these she hid in bushes and the lord was on her side today. The fearsome goose goes into the garden for another purge. To cause more chaos, she hides the farmer's rake in the lake and compliments herself on how evil she is. With the risk of her neck breaking she finally comes to her last and most tedious challenge, acquiring the radio. At first it looks like it is nowhere to be found, but she spots it and completes the picnic. Then she has a new task, and says COME HERE MOTHER DUCKER, I AM GOING TO DUCK YOU, and she continues to wreak the garden, rerooting plants and making a mess everywhere she goes.

           The next task will be quite painful for the groundskeeper, for the goose will attempt to make him hammer his thumb as punishment for hanging a no goose sign, which is racist to her and all geese. This made him faint and gave the goose time to escape, screaming L BOZO. Next she will traumatize a small child and order around the mere mortal called humans. Next the kids' glasses are stolen and thrown into a lake. She will also break a broom screaming I WILL TAKE YOUR BROOM!! I AM SO EVIL HE HE!!!! THE GOOSE WILL PREVAIL!! In a swift move she gives the child the wrong pair of glasses and says that he sucks, then continues to put him in the photo booth. She takes this as a chance to go on TV and is unfortunately crushed, as well as her dreams of becoming famous. But the last thing on her to do list of chaos is to go shopping, and she will do just that. Getting a toothbrush, paper towels, toilet paper, tin food, hairbrush, cleaner, fruits, vegetables, she completes her shopping and makes a run for it without paying of course. She also claims her extreme burning hate for a woman at the store. She also traps a girl in a garage with no problem.

          The next challenge is breaking into an old couple's house, and here she needs to cause more chaos, first destroying a vase than making the old man spit out his teeth. Now she makes a shelf collapse but she takes up a new dream of becoming a musician, and although she plays poorly, she says that she is the best. She gets mixed signals from the old lady. Next another vase was destroyed and the old man's hat was taken. She then proclaimed her hatred for old ladies, then she went on to help get the old ladies bust dressed. The old man gets his hat back and then the goose is stuck along with an AI. She also hates old men, but vows she will get the pipe back, for it is rightfully hers. Then she looks at a rose and says IS THAT MINE TO DESTROY???!!! Then she continues to run and destroy everything and revokes the old man's seeing privileges. Now she has the task of getting dressed up in a ribbon, which goes successfully. HATRED IS AT TOP LEVEL, ABSOLUTE TOP TIER HATRED. She continues to steal the goose statue and forces the old woman to dress her up, for her new dream is to be a fashion model. She claims she looks amazing, adorable, and quite dashing with her ribbon. THEN SHE SAYS, DON'T MIND ME DYING FROM THE SMELL OF OLD MAN'S FOOT, ONLY FOR HIM TO TAKE AWAY HER RIBBON IN HER WEAKEST MOMENT. She feels she is nothing more than daily entertainment, until she gains her confidence back after causing the old couple problems. NO NO NO!!! LET ME MAKE BAREFOOT!! HA HA!!!! She screams in victory. BAREFOOT YOU GO CRUSTY DUSTY MUSTY OLD MAN!!! LET ME BREAK YOUR EARDRUMS!! She threatens him with the breaking of his rose and neck after he puts up a racist sign. She snips the rose in glory and revenge then after she plays some interesting music and admires her bare body. She escapes the old couples house vowing to destroy the neighbors like she did with couples. In the end she was the one who ended the couple's relationship with her goose powers.

Now the goose takes up the hobby of tennis, and very poorly and chaotically play a game by herself. So then she goes into another house to cause chaos but is kicked out only to be lost in another neighborhood. She goes into a box, into a pub through this box disguise. She gets in unsuccessfully at first, but gets in! Now she must lay low, in fear of getting caught. Then she gets braver, greeting some ladies in a pub gaining a flower for her lovely performance. Being swift as a ninja she sets a table with utmost grace, perfectly setting a knife pepper and candle. She repeats the phrase to herself, swift as a ninja hast as a horse. Swift is her middle name. PEACE WAS NEVER AN OPTION!!! She runs with a guy on her tail, but it will forever be a cliffhanger. 

A/N:

Hi there, this is my first book and purely a joke. sorry for any mistakes and I am always open to constructive criticism. I hope you enjoyed!