Introduction

Heya y'all!
This story actually has been alive for a really long time. @MelissaRomanoffBae and I have been starting to write this story more as a role play around a year ago. Some months ago we decided it should be a book and so I've started writing this whole lot of stuff down. It's taking a bit and as I can promise so far it'll be a looonnnggg journey and an even longer book. Depending on how big I'll make one book there'll probably be more parts but let's not focus on that rn.
I'll try to update as often as I'm able to but please don't have high hopes on weekly updates yet.

Story idea: @MelissaRomanoffBae and @Jxstmarvxl

Writing credit: @Jxstmarvxl
Cover and titel: @Jxstmarvxl and @MelissaRomanoffBae

We also do have a snap group for the book and talk so if you want to join just add me on snap and text me that you'd like to join and I'll let you in.
Snap: nina.romanoff1

I'll not always directly check the chapters again on grammar but I'll after some time.
I'm open to criticism and everything you guys need or want to say.

Homophobes aren't wanted here because it's a girl loves girl story so please go if you don't like it.

All rights for the characters go to Marvel Studios.
And all the other credits go to the story makers (Mel and me) and to the writer (me).
I have no idea what I need to tell you so ig let's just start right off with the story.

Enjoy it and love y'all

~nina (and the team)