Chapter 3

Author's POV

***************

In a luxurious penthouse, stood a handsome young man, looking out to the beauty lights of Seoul, South Korea. "I can finally be home, to my lovely flower, Mei." Said the man as he smiled softly at the picture of his crush smiling brightly at him.

'I know you're excited about this Yuki, remember to be polite and be sure to be respectful to the Young family." Said a beautiful woman, who entered the room and saw that her son was looking outside the window.

'What do you want to eat, Yuki?" Said the woman as she went to the kitchen and began looking through the refrigerator and cabinets to make food.

"Do you think we can go to a Korean bbq place?" Yuki says as he sat down on the stool and opened his tablet and looked through his instagram feed and saw his crush with her friends.

"*I will finally be with you again...Mei*" Yuki thought as he began remembering the memories that he shared with his childhood love, Mei Young, the daughter of Eleanor and Philip Young. "Yuki! Let's go, we need to go to the bbq place" 'Coming mother!" Yuki told his mother, grabbed his coat and phone then locks the front door.

(Meanwhile with Mei)

"You should divorce Michael, Astrid." Mei said to her older sister while eating fries with her smoothie and in her pajamas and her stuffed teddy bear that her former girlfriend gave it to her before passing away.

" Mei said to her older sister while eating fries with her smoothie and in her pajamas and her stuffed teddy bear that her former girlfriend gave it to her before passing away

"I know Mei, but I can't believe that he would cheat on me

"I know Mei, but I can't believe that he would cheat on me..but what should I do?" Astrid says as she sat down after putting her son to sleep.

"How about you pretend that you don't know and let him know when you leave him." Mei says as she finished drinking her smoothie. "Hmmm, that's a good idea..I don't think he would guess it. Astrid says as she finished doing her skin routine and brushed her teeth along with Mei, who did the same thing.

"It's getting late, we should fall asleep already." Mei says as she said goodnight to her sister and went to her bedroom and laid down on her bed after putting her phone to charge. She turned to her right side and saw a picture of her, Yuki, their friends and Mei's lover smiling at the camera.

She smiled sadly and fell asleep, hugging her stuffed teddy bear.

Hello!!! The long lasting chapter is out!! I'm so sorry for not updating and for keeping this story in the dark but this time, I will try my best to update this book.

That's all and goodbye everyone! Have a good night or day!🌙♥️🎐