Chapter 4

Mei's POV

**********
I am currently painting a picture. I was always excellent in arts, but I do it for fun and it helps me relax. I was humming while mixing two colors and painted the canvas, so far, it was looking good.

"Ahh..I thought I might find you here, did you already took your medication and exercised?" My mother says as she kissed my head and looked at my painting. It was inspired by BTS, to be clear, I had depression and suicidal thoughts but with the help from my family and BTS, I overcame it, though I still have anxiety.

 It was inspired by BTS, to be clear, I had depression and suicidal thoughts but with the help from my family and BTS, I overcame it, though I still have anxiety

(Credit to the lovely person who made this)

"Now Mei, I need you to be careful while you're on the trip with Collin's fiancée, I don't want to get a call." My mother says as she held me hand and stared at me with seriousness and love. You see, the last time I went on a trip, I was nearly killed from food poisoning. Let's just say those people were ripped apart by my family, mainly my mother.

"Don't worry, Mom. I'll be careful, beside Astrid is coming too, I have my phone on me all time." I told her softly as I placed my painting down gently and grabbed my cane. I slowly began standing up and my mom was steadying me and I walked to my room.

Mum followed with my wheelchair and placed next to my bed. I sat down and swallowed my medication, before going with my mum for dinner.

(Meanwhile with Yuki and his family)

"Are you excited to see your lover girl~." Yuki's younger brother says as he teased Yuki for his crush on the Young family gem, LiMei Young. "Shut up." Yuki says with a flushed face and Yuki's younger brother laughed until he yelled in pain as his mother pulled his ear.

'I told you to not mess with Yuki's crush on the Young family gem, don't forget their much powerful and crazy rich then us." Yuki's mother says as her older daughter nodded as she painted her nails while watching a Korean drama. "Well, mother. Thank you for sticking up for me but I'm not your little boy anymore. Now if you all excuse me, I'm going to take a shower and nap." Yuki says as he walked to his room on the private jet.

****************************************************************************************************************

"Night mother and grandmother." I said to my mom and grandmother, kissing their cheek and walked to my room. Lily already setup my warm bubble bath and Sebastian set out my clothes. I take off my clothes and slipped into the warm water as I felt my muscles lose and relaxing. Lily then helped me stand up and dried me with a towel before grabbing clothes.

I put them on, did my skincare routine and brushed my hair. I walked to my bed and laid down. Sebastian plugged in my phone and turned off the lights. I fell asleep with a soft smile on my face.

Hello! I finally updated this book and I would like to thank you all for the love and support that you all showed to my stories. This book will have 20 or 22 chapters, and I'll be done with it. Now I do have other stories that I need to be published and for my popular stories, I'll try to update as much as I can. I haven't been able to, with my mental health, repairing the house, planning trips and such.

But thank you all for the support and have a wonderful day or night!🍡🩵🍡