Chapter Fourteen

~~~~~~~~18+ ONLY Smut~~~~~~~~~

He looked at you expectantly, waiting for you to take everything off. You were frozen, still processing that you had lost. You felt your face heat up like a fever from the blood rushing to your cheeks.

   "Well, are you gonna take them off?" He asked, teasing you more. You were still baffled by how he managed to beat you in that close of a game. Usually luck was on your side. He stood up and walked over to your side of the table, leaning a hand on the table as he leaned in close to talk to you.

   "Or am I gonna have to take them off for you?" He asked in a low, seductive tone. Your eyes widened and your breath quickened.

   "Well, what's it gonna be?" You couldn't form words but nodded, giving your consent. His hands traced down your sides as he hooked his index fingers on either side of your panties and pulled them down. You blushed as he stared at you with a smirk.

   "Funny, you don't seem to wanna do a lot of talking now that I've won, huh?" You looked away from him, flustered with how he was making you feel again.

   "So what exactly happens now that you've won, cowboy?" You asked him while biting your lip. He slowly slid his hand up your thigh, tracing circles.

   "Where do you think this is going?" He asked, teasing you.

   "I don't know...but wherever you're going with this, don't stop." You said, nearly breathless from your desire for him.

   He gently brushed his fingers over your clit before thrusting two fingers in your entrance. You let out a small moan as you felt your body heat up. He pumped them in and out of you, teasing you before stopping. You gave him a desperate look making him smirk. He grabbed your arm and gently led you out of the chair you were sitting on and onto your knees. He took off his boxers revealing his hard cock. You looked up at him as he gently grabbed a handful of your hair from behind your head and lead you to sucking his dick.

   You bobbed your head back and forth, causing him to groan under his breath from the pleasure. You finally pulled away to catch your breath as he helped you to your feet. He lead you over to the bed and gently threw you down. He crawled on top of you, beginning to plant affectionate kisses up your body starting at your stomach and making his way up to your chest. He bit one of your nipples before sucking it and began to play with the other one, groping it. You let out a desperate whimper, not wanting to wait any longer. Moving to your collarbone, he planted more tender kisses. He finally made his way up to your neck, biting your sweet spot as you moaned a little louder.

   "Striker please~" You whined. He smirked at you.

   "Please what?" He whispered in your ear, lining himself up at your entrance.

   "Please fuck me!" You begged, flustered at hearing your own words. With that, he thrusted into you, filling you up. You let out a small series of moans as he began to bury himself into you at a steady pace. You could feel his warm breath on your neck as he pressed into you. You wrapped your legs around his and bucked your hips as he continued slamming into you.

   "Striker~" You moaned his name breathlessly, causing him to speed up the pace. You felt the pleasure building up as his thrusts became more frantic. You felt as if you were about to release when suddenly he stopped and pulled out.

He smirked at your desiring look and gently flipped you over. Your ass was up as your head rest gently in the pillow. You felt him line his length up with your entrance as he began pounding into you again. Your moans grew louder to the point where you wondered if anyone in the neighboring motel rooms could hear you. Of course, that didn't matter to you, what mattered the most to you was how good he felt inside of you.

   He grabbed both of your hands that were resting on the pillow and locked his fingers into yours, pinning you down as he thrusted hard and fast. You felt a knot in your stomach as he edged you closer and closer to climaxing. You looked back at him, your hair falling to one side of your shoulders. You moaned his name loudly from the pleasure as you came, your body quivering. He pulled out shortly after and finished as well.

You felt your body collapse onto the bed, laying flat with your head rested in your crossed arms. He stood up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom to clean up. You slowly recovered from the moment and rolled over in order to sit up.