Arriving At The Beauregard Plantation

As the group start coughing due to dust someone blows the dust away from them. They then look to see a guy with black glasses and red hair laughing.

"Double yikes!" Shaggy shouts.

"I trust you and your associates will be comfortable here master." The guy with red hair says as he laughs again.

"Who are you?" Scooby asks nervously.

"I'm Farquard. Man servant the the coronal these sixty years and rightful owner of this place. Unfortunately the old fool decided to give it all to you including the family jewels! So I am at your service." Farquard says.

"Family jewels?" Alexis asks.

"What family jewels?" Shaggy asks.

"What family jewels!? Only a king's ransom hidden somewhere here on the estate. Don't tell me you didn't know about the Beauregard bonanza." Farquard says as he takes off his glasses and laughs.

"I don't know who looks nuttier. Farquard or that picture of the old coronal." Scrappy says seeing the picture on the wall.

"Yea." Scooby says as he agrees with Scrappy.

"Speaking of the coronal he looks just like the g-g-g-g..." Shaggy says not quite being able to get out the last word.

"Like the ghost!?" Farquard asks.

"Yea." The group says in union.

"Don't worry he wont hurt you. Ghosts can't hurt anyone." Farquard says as sword gets thrown and sticks in the mirror right above Scooby's head.

"Are you alright Scooby?" Alexis asks as Scooby nods before hiding behind her legs.

"Now coronal where are your manners sir? Is that anyway to treat your guests? Even though they don't belong here and want to take away my treasure!" Farquard says as he laughs.

"Your treasure? Listen goggle eyes if there's any treasure around here they belong to Shaggy! Right?" Scrappy asks as Shaggy and Scooby back away.

"Oh.. never mind Scrappy... Listen Mr Faquard I think we'll just be getting on back home." Shaggy says scaredly.

"But Shag." Scrappy says he tries to grab Shaggy's pants leg.

"Yea we got to run." Scooby says as he opens the door before quickly closing it and standing in front of the door.

"Yea like the engine in my truck must be unflooded by now. So uh.. hey come on Scoob let me out of here!" Shaggy says as he goes over to the door.

"Uh-huh no." Scooby says not budging.

"Scooby doo what's the matter with you? Open that door." Shaggy says.

"No there's a monster out there." Scooby says.

"Monster?" Shaggy says as something bangs on the door resulting in Scooby and Shaggy running and hiding in a room.

"Ah sheriff Buzby do come in." Farquard says as he opens the door to reveal the sheriff.

"Just came by to tell you all to keep an a weather eye out for an escaped circus ape. He was last seen headed this way." Sheriff Buzby says.

"Guys you can come out it's only the sheriff." Alexis says as Shaggy then comes out from the room he was hiding in and walks over.

"Like hi there sheriff." Shaggy says kindly.

"Oh I see you made it boy. Ignored my warning about not staying here aye?" Sheriff Buzby asks.

"Well uh.." Shaggy says not knowing what to say.

"That's right sheriff we're staying and we're gonna find the Beauregard jewels." Scrappy says happily.