Attic

"Ok guys let's split up and start looking for the next clue." Shaggy says as everyone starts looking except for Scooby.

"Shaggy's right Scooby there's nothing to be afraid of." Alexis says as she hears Scooby tell Shaggy he doesn't wanna look because of ghosts as he tells him the Boo Brothers said it was safe as she looks through some boxes.

"What's wrong with you Scooby?" Shaggy says as Scooby jumps into the truck he was looking in.

"A ghost!" Scooby shouts.

"There's nothing to be frightened about Scooby it's only a mirror." Alexis says as she sees what Scooby was pointing at.

"A mirror?" Scooby asks.

"Yea a mirror ya big nut! now don't go freaking out again." Shaggy says amused as Scooby goes over to the mirror. Alexis shakes her head as she sees Scooby fooling around in front of the mirror as she goes back to her search.

"Ya gotta stay cool like me ya big scaredy cat." Shaggy says as a big white ghost comes up behind him scarring him into the trunk before realizing it is just Scooby.

"That is not funny Scooby." Alexis says seeing Scooby scared Shaggy.

"Dog gone you Scooby! I outta-" Shaggy then gets cut off by Scrappy.

"Hey guys over here. Look what I found." Scrappy says holding the clue and a diamond necklace.

"Well done scrappy." Alexis says as she and Shaggy go over to Scrappy.

"Like holy cow! That's really something isn't it Scoob?.. Oh like knock it off Scooby! We're not amused!" Shaggy says taking the necklace before seeing a floating coat come up behind him.

"Me neither." Scooby says scaredly as he is sitting in the trunk before the ghost's skeletal hands appear and takes the necklace from Shaggy.

"Scarlet Beauregard's necklace. I haven't seen this since before the civil war. As for you trespassers. Heed my warning. Leave this place or suffer the consequences." The ghost says as he puts his skeletal hands close to Shaggy.

"L-like yes sir M-mr ghost." Shaggy says scaredly as the ghost starts to leave.

"Not so fast buster! Give me that necklace!" Scrappy shouts as he bites the ghost's coat and gets dragged as the ghosts floats away from Shaggy and Alexis.

"Get away! Get off me get off!" The ghost shouts.

"Like cool it Scrappy. It's bad luck to bite a ghost!" Shaggy says.

"Go away I said! go away!" The ghost says before he disappears.

"Hey where'd he go?" Scrappy asks as he lets go of the jacket.

"Yea where to?" Scooby asks.

"What do you mean where to!? Where do ghosts ever go. Like nowhere that's where." Shaggy says as Scooby goes and stands on the coat before falling through the floor as Alexis and Shaggy go over to where he fell through at hearing him crash at the bottom.

"Are you alright down there Scooby!?" Alexis shouts seeing Scooby fell down a case of stairs.

"I think so." Scooby says.

"Like how about that? A ghost with an escape hatch." Shaggy says.

"Some ghost. He felt pretty solid to me." Scrappy says.

"Well whatever he was he's gone now. I guess we showed him he can't scare us." Shaggy says happily.

"Where'd Scrappy get off to?" Alexis asks noticing Scrappy is gone.

"I'm over here. Just went to get the clue for where we look next for the rest of the family jewels. what's it say Shag?" Scrappy asks as he comes over and hands Shaggy the clue.

"Like come on. We gotta get outta this dark attic so I can read this." Shaggy says as they leave the attic.

*Timeskip*

"Ok now let's see. It says for the next clue don't look any higher just think what your called when your not the buyer." Shaggy says as he turns on the light and reads the clue.

"Not the buyer?" Scooby asks.

"If I'm not the buyer I'm the guy who sells something right?" Shaggy asks.

"What was that?" Alexis asks as they hear a pounding and a creaking sound.

"Shh. It might be the ghost." Scrappy says as he shushes Alexis before they go and find Farquard hitting a door with a giant hammer causing it to creak as he opens and closes it.

"There that's fixed." Farquard says as something falls from his pocket.

"Like it's just Farquard." Shaggy says relieved.

"Just Farquard huh? Look." Scrappy says pointing to Farquard holding the necklace the ghost stole in the attic.

"The necklace!" Scooby says loudly before Alexis covers his mouth as they hide before Farquard sees them as Scrappy then grabs the necklace without Farquard seeing him.

"Like smooth moves Scrappy. I'll bet it was just Farquard up in the attic and he was just pretending to be a ghost." Shaggy says as Scrappy comes over with the necklace.

"Could be but I don't know." Scrappy says as Shaggy takes the necklace and places it in his shirt.

"Well I do and I'll bet there's no real ghosts at all around here." Shaggy says.

"I resent that!" Freako says as he comes out of Shaggy's shirt with the necklace on his nose scaring Shaggy.

"I resent it too." Shreako says as he comes out of Shaggy's shirt.

"Ih I don't mind." Meako says as he comes out of Shaggy's shirt.

"Get outta there! Give me that. Like you guys are a total wipe out you know that? And you wouldn't know a ghost if he was staring ya right in the face." Shaggy says as he takes the necklace from Freako.

"Oh no? What about that one standing right there behind ya?" Freako asks annoyed.

"Ghost? Behind me? Like don't make me laugh." Shaggy says as he and Scooby laugh before Beauregard's ghost takes the necklace from Shaggy and laughs. The group then screams and runs for the doors only to be locked in.

"Guick hide in here." Freako says as the group run past him into another room.

"Quick over here." Shreako says as the group run over to him but stop seeing the ape behind the door he opens and run in a different direction.

"Guick over here."Meako says opening a window as the group then run and jump through it.

"Yikes! Back inside!" Alexis shouts as billy-bob starts shooting at them before they hop back through it and run from the ghost.

"Quick guys over here. And watch that first step." Freako says as he opens a door causing the group to run through it and fall down some stairs.