Piano Keys

"I'd like to give that wacko with the gun a couple of shots!" Scrappy says angrily as the group get back inside.

"Never mind him Scrappy. Let's have another look at that clue." Shaggy says as he takes the clue from Scrappy.

"What's it say?" Scooby asks.

"It says your nearer the family jewels than before. A broken key unlocks the next door. Like I wonder what that means." Shaggy says as he reads the clue.

"Searts me." A voice says revealing to be the ape as it then chases Shaggy and Scooby as they take off running only being trapped between the ape and the skeleton ghost.

"Hey guys outside!" Alexis says as she and Scrappy hold the door open as Shaggy and Scooby run out being followed by the ape. Shaggy and Scooby then run back inside and hide as Alexis and Scrappy follow them inside.

"It's ok guy's they're gone. Hey Shaggy! Uncle Scooby!" Scrappy says as he calls for Shaggy and Scooby.

"Come out you two. There's no danger now." Alexis says as Scrappy pulls open a curtain to reveal the skeleton ghost.

"Oh no! Your doomed you mutts!" The skeleton ghost shouts as Alexis shifts to wolf form growling viciously.

"That's what you think bone face!" Scrappy shouts as he and Alexis bite into the ghost's cape before he runs away.

"Get back here and fight you coward!" Alexis shouts as they hear the piano.

"Ah-hah. He's in there. Think I'll give old skull head an ear full." Scrappy says as he hops onto the piano and starts hopping on the keys until Shaggy and Scooby come out holding their ears.

"What's the big idea!?" Scooby asks angrily.

"Like yea Scrappy what's the big idea!? You wanna knock our ears off!?" Shaggy asks angrily.

"Gee guys I'm sorry. I thought the ghost was hiding in there." Scrappy says.

"Well he's not okay! And look at what you did. You broke a key." Shaggy says pointing to a piano key sticking up.

"But I didn't-" Scrappy then gets cut off as Shaggy presses the key down and a secret wall passage opens up.

"What in the world." Alexis says as she sees the wall move.

"I don't get it." Scooby says.

"I don't get it either Scoob." Shaggy says.

"I do. Remember the last clue we had about a broken key unlocking the door? It was a broken piano key. Come on let's see where it leads." Scooby says as he goes past the open wall.

"I don't know. Like it's awful dark in there." Shaggy says as he, Alexis, and Scooby follow after Scrappy.

"Yea. Real dark." Scooby says.

"I'd sure hate to get stuck inside here." Shaggy says as the wall then closes behind them leaving them trapped.

"Now what?" Alexis asks as she shifts to human form.

"I wish we could see what's in here." Scrappy says as a glowing skull head appears drooling.

"Like I wish we couldn't." Shaggy says as the ghost then reveals to be Shreako.

"Pretty terrifying huh?" Shreako asks as he laughs.

"Shreako!" Shaggy shouts angrily.

"Yea! How'd you like my green ghoul imitation. It's a riot at parties." Shreako says as he laughs.

"Hey what are you up to?" Freako asks as he and Meako appear.

"I've been showing the guys my scary face." Shreako says happily.