Phony Horseman

"Come on guys give me a hand." Shaggy says as he tries to open the stable doors once they arrive. Scooby, Scrappy, and Alexis then grab hold of Shaggy and manage to pull the doors open resulting in them falling back. The group then look up and see the headless horseman and scream.

"The headless horseman!" Shaggy shouts in fear.

"Wait a minute guys! Look again. It's not real." Scrappy says.

"Oh like your right. It's one of those mechanical horses." Shaggy says.

"Mechanrical horse?" Scooby asks as Shaggy turns the horse on as it then throws off its rider.

"Yea. Right. And the riders a dummy. I guess this is one ghost we don't have to worry about." Shaggy says.

"Come on guys. Let's be looking for the clue." Alexis says as she starts looking around the stable.

"Right I'll check out the hay loft." Shaggy says as Scooby gets on the horse playing around as he accidentally turns it back on as it then goes running out the door with him.

"Hey Scoob what are you doing?" Shaggy asks as something grabs him and pulls him into the hay.

"Everything ok Shaggy?" Alexis asks as she continues searching before hearing the horse and Sadie-Mae's voice.

"Oh no." Scrappy says as Shaggy and Sadie-Mae fall into the buggy and go rolling out the stall doors.

"Come on Scrappy." Alexis says as she and scrappy go chasing after them and find Shaggy ok as the mechanical horse is chasing the sheriff with Scooby still on its back.

"Dang nabbit push the button! Push the button! Push the button!!" The sheriff shouts as the horse then headbutts the sheriff into the pond as Alexis manages to catch up to the horse and turn it off as the group go running over to the pond.

"Dang it why didn't you push the dang button when I told you?" The sheriff says as he spits out water.

"Like that's funny." Shaggy whispers.

"What? The sheriff falling into the lake?" Scrappy asks whispering.

"No. The sheriff knowing about how to turn off that mechanical horse." Shaggy whispers.

"That is weird." Alexis says whispering.

*Timeskip*

"I don't get what your trying to say about the sheriff and the mechanical horse Shag." Scrappy says as they are walking.

"What do you mean you don't get it?" Shaggy asks.

"Well what's the deal? I mean are you telling me the sheriff is somehow behind all this? I can't believe that. I mean he's got his hands full just trying to catch that ape." Scrappy says as he continues walking.

"The ape!" Alexis, Shaggy, and Scooby shout in union seeing the ape appear out of the bushes and run and hide behind a tree.

"Oh boy like we gotta get Scrappy away from that ape. Come on we gotta get around in front of him." Shaggy says as they look from behind the tree and see the ape is following Scrappy.

"Ok." Scooby says as they start sneaking around to in front of Scrappy as the ape takes off.

"Huh? Shag?" Scrappy asks as he doesn't see Alexis, Shaggy, and Scooby.

"Right here Scrappy." Shaggy says as they go over to Scrappy.

"Hey how'd you guys do that?" Scrappy asks.

"Never mind let's get away from here!" Shaggy shouts.

"So any how shag about that theory you got about the sheriff?" Scrappy asks.

"All I'm saying is that sheriff could of been dressed up as that headless horseman who chased our truck when we first got here." Shaggy says as they go over to a well.

"But why would he do that?" Scrappy asks.

"Yea? Why?" Scooby asks.

"I don't know maybe just to do like everybody else around here drive us buggy." Shaggy says.

"Buggy. The last clue talks about going buggy. I bet it meant this buggy. Another jewel and the next clue's gotta be here. I knew it! Here they are!" Scrappy says as he digs out the clue and jewel in the hay of the buggy.

"Read the clue Shaggy." Alexis says as Scrappy hands Shaggy the clue.

"What's it say. Let's see. To get to the bottom of things is the trick think how your not feeling when your not sick."Shaggy says as he reads the clue.

"I've got it! When your not sick your feeling well. this well." Alexis says as she points to the well.

"You've got to be right Alexis." Shaggy says as Scrappy hops in the bucket of the well.

"Come on Shag crank me down." Scrappy says as shaggy cranks him down.

"See anything Scrappy?" Alexis asks as Billy-Bob appears from behind the trees.

"Ah-hah! There ya are ya danged Beauregard!" Billy-Bob shouts as he starts shooting at Shaggy, Alexis, and Scooby.

"Oh no! Not him again! Quick guys like follow me!" Shaggy says as the three of them quickly climb down the rope into the well with Scrappy before the rope breaks as they fall down to the bottom.

"I've got ya now. Ain't nobody gonna save ya this time Beauregard! Not even Sadie-Mae that ding dang sister of mine." Billy-Bob says as he then shoots himself in the face where his sister tied his gun into a knot.

"Don't worry Shaggy honey. I'll save ya." Sadie-Mae says.

"Oh no." Shaggy says as he then falls through the wall of the well.

"Hey." Scooby says.

"Wow." Scrappy says as they find a hidden room.

"Like look at this." Alexis says seeing all the civil war stuff.

"It looks like an old civil war supply cave." Scrappy says.

"Yea and there's a tunnel opening... Hey what's that?" Shaggy asks as he spots something on a small shelf.

"It's a pearl necklace and another clue." Scrappy says as Shaggy walks over and picks them up.

"It says at the end of this tunnel are many more pearls. But on the way are many more perils." Shaggy says as he reads the clue.

"That's not good." Alexis says.

"Great. Let's get rolling." Scrappy says as he runs down the tunnel.

"Where do you think your going?" Alexis asks as she sees Scooby trying to sneak away.

"Uh I gotta make a call." Scooby says.

"A call? What kind of call?" Shaggy asks.

"Uh this kind. Help!" Scooby shouts.

"Come on." Shaggy says as he grabs Scooby and drags him as they follow after Scrappy.