The Cellar

"Don't hear anything. I guess it's safe to go back up back up gang." Shaggy says after a while of not hearing anything.

"But this is where the last clue said we should go. Don't you remember? It said what are you when your not the buyer. Your the cellar. Get it? Cellar. Hey cellar!" Scrappy says happily.

"Hey right! We're in the right place but where do we start? This place is like humongous." Shaggy says as they look around the cellar.

"Yea.. Hey look." Scooby says as he sees a cannon and goes looking down the barrel.

"Don't do that Scooby that's dangerous." Shaggy says as Scooby backs away before falling over some cannon balls.

"Watch it Scooby!" Alexis shouts as cannon balls go everywhere.

"What ya find uncle Scoob?" Scrappy asks as Scooby opens a door and goes in.

"Like another diamond?" Shaggy asks as they go inside and see all kinds of hams.

"Better than that!" Scooby says as he is eating a ham.

"Wow! Look at all the hams." Scrappy says amazed.

"Yea and look at the ham eating the hams." Alexis says gesturing to Scooby.

"Wow like I'm starved!" Shaggy says.

"Hey look." Dcooby says as something falls out of a ham as he picks it up.

"Wow another clue! Read it Shag. What are we faced with next?" Scrappy asks as Shaggy picks up the clue.

"Cannon!" Shaggy shouts as they all scream seeing the cannon pointing towards them.

"Get down everyone!" Alexis shouts as everyone ducks down.

"Bang! Pretty funny huh!?" A voice says revealing to be Shreako inside the cannon.

"Darn you Shreako! That was not funny!" Alexis says before the group see someone light the cannon and ducks down.

"Am I riot or am a riot!? You should see your faces." Shreako says before getting fired at a wall causing a huge hole.

"Hey what's going on around here? Who's shooting off cannons?" Freako asks as he appears.

"We don't know who's shooting off cannons but we know who's shooting off his mouth." Scrappy says angrily as they look at Shreako.

"What's the matter with you? Are you sick? Let me see your tongue... Now come on we got ghost to catch." Freako says as he pulls on Shreako's tongue causing it to roll up before he pulls Shreako away by the ear as the two leave.

"That Shreako has a one cracked mind." Shaggy says.

"Nevermind Shreako right now Shaggy just read the clue." Alexis says.

"Oh yea. It says the next clue you seek is large and flat. It's the kind of stone you where as a hat." Shaggy says as he reads the clue.

"A stone hat? That's ridiculous." Scooby says as he then laughs.

"Yea your right Scoob it is ridiculous. Wouldn't I look cute with a big stone on my head?" Shaggy asks as he and Scooby laugh causing a slight eye roll from Alexis.

"Hey guys that's it. A head stone." Scrappy says.

"A head stone?" Shaggy and Scooby ask in union.

"Scrappy's right. Like the ones you find on graves." Alexis says.

"Graves!?" Scooby and shaggy ask scaredly in union.

"Yea the next clue to the family jewels is on a head stone out in the cemetery." Alexis says.

"Cemetery!?" Shaggy and Scooby ask in union.

"Come on!" Scrappy says as he takes off running.

"Oh no like here we go again." Shaggy says nervously as Alexis follows after Scrappy shortly being followed by Scooby and Shaggy.

*Timeskip*

"Hold it Scrappy. Let Shaggy check to see if that goon with the gun is out there." Alexis says as she stop Scrappy from walking out from beside the house.

"Ok the coast is clear. Come on." Shaggy says as they start sneaking away from the house.

"I guess we gave that dum Billy-Bob the slip this time aye?" Shaggy asks as he laughs.

"Yea what a drip." Scooby says as he laughs.

"You said it Scoob. He's the biggest drip I ever met." Shaggy says as he laughs.

"Hey! Who you two calling a drip!?" A voice asks revealing to be Billy-Bob behind them with a gun.

"You. You!?" Scooby and Shaggy shout in union seeing Billy-Bob and take off running.

"Now I'm gonna blast the both of ya!" Billy-Bob shouts as he starts chasing Scooby and Shaggy.

"Hey cool it!" Alexis shouts as Billy-Bob continues shooting and shoots the sheriff's car tire as a result in still chasing Scooby and Shaggy as they hide in some bushes.

"I see yee ya dang Beauregard! Take that!" Billy-Bob says as he goes to take aim at Shaggy and Scooby until Alexis and Scrappy run under him causing him to shoot a branch that falls onto the sheriff's head.

"Come on Scrappy I got an idea." Alexis says as she shifts to human form seeing Billy-Bob is still chasing after Shaggy and Scooby.

"Hey Billy-Bob!" Scrappy shouts as billy-bob corners Shaggy and Scooby in a stump getting his attention.

"Not there. They're in here." Alexis says pointing to inside the cave where she and Scrappy are standing close to.

"Uh thanks... Hey! Wait a minute! You two wasn't pulling my leg was you?" Billy-Bob says as he shoots into the cave.

"Could be." Scrappy says as bear comes out roaring angry as it then chases Billy-Bob where he shot at it.

"It's ok you two. He's gone." Alexis says as she and Scrappy go over to the stump as Shaggy and Scooby poke their heads out.

"Phew." Scooby says in relief.

"Like thanks. Finally we're out of danger." Shaggy says.

"Yea. Now we can go to the cemetery." Scrappy says happily.

"Cemetery!? Oh no!" Shaggy and Scooby shout in union as they duck back into the stump.