ꜰɪᴠᴇ

"sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ sᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ"

"ᴘᴏᴏᴘʏ ʙᴀʙʏ"

ʙᴏʟᴅ - ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ
ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ - ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ

Leeseo and Mina couldn't find Kitty anywhere so they went to go find their roommate, Seo-joon

Seo-joon.

As they scanned the halls looking for their friend, a pair of hands grabbed the 2 girls shoulders, causing them to jolt forward and turn around.

"Oh my god! Seo-joon you have to stop doing that!" Mina slaps the boys chest harshly.

"Ow! Ow! Stop!" Seo-joon winces in pain as Mina continues to slap him. "Leeseo, get her to stop!" The boy looks at Leeseo.

"Mina.." Leeseo says slowly. Mina backs up from Seo-joon and sighs.

"Thank you." Seo-joon clears his throats. "Let's go before we're late to class." He says putting his hands on their backs, turning the girls around, and pushing them down the hall.

———

Kitty runs into the classroom as soon as the bell rings.

"Congrats, Kitty. Right on time." Professor Finnerty says.

"Thank you. I'm starting to figure this place out." Kitty spots her 2 friends sitting down and walks over not noticing who she sits next to.

"Hey kitty!" Both Mina and Leeseo say.

Kitty smiles and looks to her side to see Min ho turning his head towards her. They both sigh.

"Can you please get out of my life?" Min ho scoffs.

"Trust me, I don't wanna be next to you either." Kitty sarcastically smiles.

"You need to go home. Dae has made his position clear. The longer you stay, the more pathetic you look." He looks back at his book, and glances at Leeseo, as she's sitting across from him, seeing she's writing in her book, paying no attention to the arguing duo.

"No pimply-face playboy tells me about my relationship." Kitty turns and looks at him.

"I haven't had a blocked pore in four years." Min ho says still looking at his book.

"Oh, we'll it looks like one's coming in right here." Kitty lifts her hand and uses her index finger to point at a random spot on his cheek, going to touch it but Min ho slaps her hand away.