ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

ʙᴏʟᴅ - ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ
ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ - ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ

Min ho looked down at his girlfriends lips, slowly leaning in

Min ho looked down at his girlfriends lips, slowly leaning in. Her heart dropped.

Leeseo quickly realized what was happening. Her heart started beating faster by the second. She couldn't believe what was about to happen.

Leeseo put a hand on his bicep, the gap between them closing.

Leeseo felt as if they were in slow motion. Their lips pressed against each other. Her stomach was filled with butterflies.

Leeseo lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck, their lips moving in sync.

(HELP IDK HOW TO WRITE THIS STUFF😭)

Slowly, they both pulled away, smiling at each other.

"I lov-" Min ho cut himself short when he saw the same guy with the ugly top walk by with a beer.

"BEER?! This is not one of my London parties! We are in Seoul, meaning, NO underage drinking!" Min ho took his hand off Leeseo's cheek, snatching the bottle away from the boy.

Leeseo instantly felt guilty, it was all over her face. Min ho took note of this.

"What's wrong." Min ho asked tossing the glass bottle in the garbage. Leeseo shook her head, dismissing the question.

"But, what were you gonna say? You know before, that?" Leeseo looked off to the side for a second.

"Nothing, don't worry."

Min ho looked around. It was getting progressively worse.

Min ho placed his hands on Leeseo's bare shoulders, and began shaking her gently.

"You have to help me stop this madness!"

˚₊‧. ˚₊‧

"EVERYBODY, GET BACK TO YOUR DORMS!" Alex shouted attempting to get everyone's attention.

"Alex. Thank god you're here." Min ho came running over with Leeseo, gripping her hand tightly "You have to help me stop these barbarians."

"You don't think I'm trying!?" Alex eyes widened in somewhat annoyance.

"Last year, an idols family was ruined because of an underage drinking scandal." Min ho explained.