ᴏɴᴇ

"ᴀᴅᴍɪᴛ ɪᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ."

ʙᴏʟᴅ - Kᴏʀᴇᴀɴ
ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ - ᴇɴɢʟɪsʜ

Leeseo had just arrived at KISS and the first place she went to was the library, one of her favorite places

She was rereading one of her favorite books 'Girl In Pieces' at a table that could sit up to 4 people.

As she was turning to the next page, her eyes which was once seeing a book, suddenly darkened by 2 hands covering her eyes.

"Guess who." A deep whisper with a British accent came from behind her. Super senior.

Feeling their breath on the back of her neck sent shivers down her spine.

Already knowing who it was, she decided to be a tease.

She set her book down. "I hope its the food I ordered 30 minutes ago." She said sarcastically, putting her book down and grabbed the persons wrists pulling them down.

She turned her head.

"Oh.. It's just you." She sighed in fake disappointment. The male rolls his eyes as she turns back around, grabbing her book and continuing to read her book.

The male moves to the seat across from her causing her to glance up.

"Do you need something?" Leeseo asked, looking back down at her page, but was quickly snatched from her hand.

"Hey!" She leaned forward in an attempt to get the book back.

"Minho, give it back." Leeseo pleaded. "Please?" She held out her hand waiting for the book to be placed in her hand.

Instead, the boy, who was introduced as Minho, placed his hand on top of hers. "You missed me didn't you, over summer?" He asked out of the blue, making Leeseo roll her eyes.

"Lee-Lee, admit it, you missed me. Even if it was just a little bit." He held up his up his hand (🤏), planting his elbow on the table.

"Oh my god." She mumbled to herself.
"We talked over the phone over summer, I don't know how I would miss you." She said. Her answer may have sounded rude, she was being genuine.

Minhos eyebrows raised, wanting a more specific answer.

Leeseos rolled her eyes again. "Okay, fine... Maybe.. Just a little bit." Minho's arms flew up in the air as if he won the lottery or something.

"I knew it! Of course you did!" His smile brightened. Leeseo stood up, sliding off the chair underneath her and walked began to walk away. She loved Minho, but she wanted peace and quiet. And, no way in hell was she going to get peace around him.